Vidyasagar University UG Admission 2023: Candidates, who have just passed the senior secondary school examination, might be willing to pursue graduation in Arts, Science and Commerce and any other courses of their choice. The university is released the admission notification every year for various courses which can be pursued at the university campus or at the university’s affiliated colleges.
Here, candidates have been provided all the essential details about the admission into the University for the Courses of the bachelor degree.
Table of Contents
Vidyasagar University UG Admission 2023 Important dates (tentative)
Candidates can check here the important dates for Vidyasagar University UG Admission 2023. The dates provided here are tentative and based on previous year data. It will be changed as per the university discretion.
|Sr.No.||Name of Events||Date|
|1||The date of publishing of Official Notification||May 2023|
|2||Start of Submission of Online Application Forms||May 2023|
|3||Last date for Submission of the Application Forms||May 2023|
|4||Date of releasing of the merit list||June 2023|
Candidates, who want to apply for UG admission under any department at Vidyasagar University, must ensure their eligibility before applying. The details regarding Vidyasagar University UG Admission are provided below:
- Candidates before making their mind to get admission into the Vidyasagar University need to make certain whether they possess the eligibility criteria set by the University.
- Candidates must have passed the senior/higher secondary school exam or any other equivalent exam from any school/college recognized by the board under State or central Government’s guidelines.
UG Courses Offered at the Vidyasagar University
There is a number of courses which are offered by the Vidyasagar University which candidates can choose from as per their choice and abilities. The curses are as given under-
- Candidates can obtain the honors and general degree in Accountancy, Anthropology, Aquaculture Management, Bengali, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Geography, Geology, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Microbiology, Music, Nutrition, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Political Science, Sanskrit, Santali, Sociology, Statistics, and Zoology.
- University also offers the professional degree program in computer application, vocational degree program, industrial chemistry, Automobile maintenance, office management, Travel, and tour management and Industrial fisheries.
- Candidates can also apply to pursue a bachelor degree in law (LL.B).
- Those, who want to join the education sector, can apply to get a degree of ‘B.Ed.’ and ‘B.P.Ed.’ from Vidyasagar University.
How to make the submission the Application Form online?
- The application form will be released online on the official website of Vidyasagar University.
- The application forms will be filled and submitted online after filling all the details in the application forms.
- Candidates will have to provide personal information in the application form such as their name and the contact information (viz. address, mobile number, and the email address).
- Candidates will be asked to provide the details of the educational qualification as well in the online application form.
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the higher secondary examination.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates.
- The merit list will be updated online on the official website of the university will be displayed on the university campus as well.
- The merit list shall be comprised of the name of the successful candidates and the assigned registration number.