The interested candidates can apply for Vidyasagar University B.Ed Admission 2021 tentatively from the month of May 2022. The form will be made available in online mode and the candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can submit the form. Both fresher and deputed candidates can apply for the admissions into this university. The admissions will be granted to the candidates on the basis of the merit. The important details related to Vidyasagar University B.Ed 2022 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, etc are provided in this article.
Table of Contents
Vidyasagar University B.Ed 2022 Important Dates
Below here are given the tentative dates related to Vidyasagar University B.Ed Admission 2022. These dates will be updated as per the official announcement made by the relevant authority.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of online application process||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last date of submission of the application form||Last week of July 2022|
|Publication of provisional merit list||August 2022|
|Commencement of counseling||August 2022|
|Admission process starts from||August 2022|
Vidyasagar University B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following Vidyasagar University B.Ed Admission 2022 eligibility criteria must be satisfied by the aspiring candidates:
- The candidates who have completed their bachelor’s and/ or master’s degree course in the stream of Science, Arts or Commerce from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ PH candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Those who have earned a BE/ B.Tech degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ ST/ PH candidates) are also eligible.
- The applicants in the final year of their qualifying degree can also apply for admissions.
- The maximum age limit for the fresher candidates is 38 years as on the year of admission (2022 in this case).
Vidyasagar University B.Ed Application Form 2022
The candidates can apply online for Vidyasagar University B.Ed Admission 2022. The application form will be made available on the official website of the university bed.vidyasagar.ac.in.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal and educational details.
- The candidates might also have to upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature.
- After providing all the details in the application form, the candidates will have to submit it along with the required amount of application fee.
- The duly filled application form should also be sent to the university’s office along with the self-attested photocopies of important documents.
The following documents (self-attested photocopy) must be enclosed with the application form and send to the university:
- Application fees payment receipt
- Admit Card/ Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination for Evidence of Age
- Copy of mark sheets of Madhyamik, Higher Secondary, Graduation and Postgraduate Examination
- Copy of Vidyasagar University Registration Certificate if the candidate apply as VU applicants
- Caste certificates from the appropriate authority (if applicable)
- Disability certificates from the appropriate authority (if applicable)
The address of the university’s office is given below:
The Convener, Central Selection Committee for B.Ed Admission
Post office – Vidyasagar University, Midnapore-721102 (West Bengal)
- The application fee will be Rs. 280/- (+ bank charges).
- The fee payment can be done in online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- A provisional merit list will be prepared and the candidates will be invited to take part in the counseling process as per the list.
- The counseling will be conducted by the central selection committee.
- The candidates’ original documents will be verified at the time of counseling.
- After successful verification of documents, the candidates will be allotted a seat as per their ranking in the merit list and the reservation policy.