Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University PG Admission 2023: Candidates, who have passed their graduation or Bachelor level examination from any institute or university recognized by the State Legislature or Parliament, can apply for the admission into the Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University to pursue the PG degree in various subjects.
The university issues the notification every year for all Indian nationals to apply for the admission for the session of 2023-24. Candidates have been given here all the details about the eligibility criteria, application form, admission procedure and important dates related to the Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University PG admission.
Table of Contents
Important dates regarding the Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University PG Admission 2023-24
|Sl.No.||Name of the Events||Date|
|1||The date of Issuing of the Application Forms||To be updated|
|2||Last Date of Submitting the Application Form||To be updated|
|3||Issuing of the Admit Card for Entrance Test||To be updated|
|4||Date of Commencement of the Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|5||Date of the declaration of the result of the Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|6||Last Date of the Completion of the Admission Process||To be updated|
Candidates need to be updated with the dates thru latest admission notification as the dates given in the above table are tentative and may change as per the discretion of the university.
PG Courses Offered by the University
There are a number of PG courses which are offered by the university to the candidates who have completed their UG degree from any of the institute or university which is recognized by the state legislature or Parliament.
In the points given below, candidates have been provided all the PG courses which they can apply for as per their educational background and ability.
- Master of Arts (MA) (in various subjects)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) (in various subjects)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Finance, Marketing, HR etc.)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Details about the Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the most important aspect of the admission process which all the candidates must make certain before the admission whether they fulfill it or not.
Here, candidates have been given all the detailed information about the eligibility criteria which they must possess to be eligible to take the admission in the university to pursue the PG Degree.
- Candidates must have qualified the graduation level (Bachelor Level) examination at the time of admission as they will have to show the certificates of their educational qualification before they are given admission in the university.
- There may be different eligibility criteria for different PG courses and candidates may be asked to have completed the relevant degree/diploma at bachelor level to pursue the same at Masters/PG level.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University PG Admission Application Form
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for the admission in the Purvanchal University can apply thru the Purvanchal University Admission Application Form 2023. Here are the details of how candidates can apply for the admission thru the application form-
- Candidates will have to go on the official website of the university where they will be provided the link of online application form. Candidates can also get the hard copy of the application form from the university which will be attached with the prospectus.
- Candidates need to open the link of the application form and then they will have to provide the required information in the application form such as their name, father’s name, date of birth, address of the residence (local and Permanent).
- Candidates will have to provide their mobile number and valid and active email ID as well in the application form.
- The details of the educational qualifications will also be provided in the application form.
- After providing all the details in the application form, candidates need to make the payment of the application fee thru the bank draft.
- Candidates need to take the print out of the application form and then attach all the required certificates with the application form.
- The bank draft of the application fee will also be attached with the application form and the application form will be sent to the university by hand or thru speed post.
- The application fee is different for different courses and it can be minimum Rs. 200 to maximum of Rs. 1000 for various courses.
Admission Procedure thru PUCAT
- The admission of the candidates will be made thru the entrance examination which will be conducted as Purvanchal University Common Admission Test (PUCAT), 2023.
- Candidates will be issued the admit card to appear in the entrance examination and then their performance in the entrance examination will be checked.
- The entrance examination will be of 3 hours and will be comprising of 250 questions.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each thus making grand total of the exam of 250 marks.
- The admission of the candidates will be based on the marks attained by the candidates in the entrance examination.
- The qualifying marks will be decided by the university and those, who qualify the examination will be given admission in the university.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here