Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance 2021: H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University conducts Uttarakhand Nursing exam for providing admission into nursing program offered by various colleges located across the Uttarakhand state. Candidates can find admission into GNM, ANM, M.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Nursing programs through the entrance test. Check this article for getting all related information of Uttarakhand Nursing exam 2021 including application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result etc.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Important Dates
Check out below all important dates associated with Uttarakhand Nursing exam 2021:
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date of commencement of online application||October 2021|
|2.||Date of submission of online fee||October 2021|
|3.||Deadline for submission of the fee||October 2021|
|4.||Deadline to submit the online application form||October 2021|
|5.||Deadline for sending E-challan including filled in application form||October 2021|
|6.||Date of downloading the admit card||November 2021|
|7.||Examination Date||November 2021|
|8.||Date of publication of the result||November 2021|
The eligibility criteria for various programs are provided below, please have a look:
Eligibility for M.Sc Nursing
- Candidates should have a recognized PB B.Sc/PC B.Sc/B.Sc degree.
- They should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Eligibility for B.Sc Post Basic Nursing
- Candidates should have cleared GNM after completion of class 12th or its equivalent exam with Science.
- They need to be a registered midwife and nurse with any State Nursing Registration Council.
Eligibility for B.Sc Nursing
- Candidates should have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- They need to pass the qualifying exam with Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English.
- 50% marks in PCB in aggregate in the qualifying exam is essential.
Eligibility for GNM
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with PCB and English.
- They need to obtain at least 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates, who have obtained the qualifying exam from NIOS, they may also apply.
Eligibility for ANM
- The minimum educational qualification of a candidate should be 10+2.
- Candidates, who have obtained the degree from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), are also permitted to apply.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Application Form
Eligible candidates may apply online for Uttarakhand Nursing exam 2021 by following its official web portal. They may expect the date of availability of application form in the first week of October 2021. After applying online, candidates should not forget obtaining its printout. Finally, they need to send their application along with e-challan to the address furnished below:
H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University,
123 Ganga Vihar,
Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248001
- For Gen/OBC- Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST- Rs.500/-
For B.Sc Post Basic Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing
- For Gen/OBC- Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST- Rs.700/-
Payment of application fee can be done by using internet banking/credit card/debit card.
Find below the Uttarakhand Nursing exam 2021 exam pattern:
- Examination mode- Offline mode;
- of Questions- 100
- Exam duration- 2 hours
- Marks- 100
- Negative Marking- NO
- Positive Marking- +1 for one correct answer
- Questions’ type- Objective type
The authority will send Uttarakhand Nursing exam admit card to the candidates’ respective email ID. Apart from this candidates may download their respective admit card from the official website of exam conducting authority.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Result
The authority will prepare a merit list based on performance of candidates in the entrance exam. Candidates may check out their result in the third week of November 2021. Only after qualifying the entrance test, candidates are eligible to attend the counseling process.
On the basis of merit list, candidates have to appear in the counseling process, which will most probably start few days after publication of the result. Candidates may find counseling related information in the local newspaper and its official website.