Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023: Uttarakhand board of technical education (UBTER) is the authority responsible for organizing and managing the Uttarakhand ITI 2023 admission process. The candidates selected through this admission process will get admission to various ITIs in the state of Uttarakhand. Please note that a large number of government and private ITIs will take part in this admission process. There will not be any entrance exam. Admissions are provided solely on the basis of the qualifying exam merit. Those candidates who are looking to apply must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
|Admission||Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023|
|Who conducts the exam?||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Dehradun|
|Application Form Released- Yes/NO||NO|
|Application Fee||Rs. 350/- for General and Rs.250/- for SC/ST|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Basic Eligibility||Class 8th pass|
|Level of exam||State-level|
|Basis of Admission||Merit in the qualifying exam|
Latest: Uttarakhand ITI 2023 application form has been released now.
Table of Contents
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 Schedule
The official schedule of Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 is given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||20th June 2023|
|Last date of online application form submission||23rd July 2023|
|Release date of provisional merit list||To be updated|
|Beginning of the counselling session||To be updated|
|Starting of classes||To be updated|
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, the aspirants need to make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria for ITI admission:
- The age of a candidate should be more than 14 years.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- The students of NIOS are eligible to apply for the Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023.
- Those students who will appear for the 10th class exam in the year 2023 are also eligible.
Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Application Form
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website and access the application form.
- After accessing the application form, aspirants are required to fill the necessary educational, contact, and personal details.
- The details like the qualifying exam marks, school of passing the qualifying exam, etc. need to be mentioned on the application form.
- In addition to the details, candidates also need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The duly filled application form should be submitted before the last date.
- Additionally, candidates are also required to pay the required application fee.
- It is also recommended to keep the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future requirements.
The application fee for Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 is different for various categories.
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 250/-
Note: Please note that the fees mentioned above are as per the previous years which are subjected to change in the future.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
- Authorities will prepare the merit list for Uttarakhand ITI admission 2023 once the application form submission gets over.
- The merit list will be published on the official website of the Uttarakhand board of technical education (UBTER).
- Please note that separate merit lists will be published for different ITI courses.
- After opening the merit lists, candidates have to check their names.
- Those who will get their names in the merit list are required to participate in the online counselling process as per the counselling schedule.
Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Counselling Process
- On the basis of the merit list, candidates have to appear for the counselling process.
- The schedule of counselling will be released on the official website.
- The counselling will take place in online mode through the official website i.e. ukiti.nic.in.
- In the counselling process, candidates have to provide the choice of institutes in which they want to study.
- The allotment of seats will take place based on the merit list.
- Selected candidates then have to visit the allotted institute to finish up the admission formalities.
List of Documents for Counselling
Check out the list of documents required for the counselling process:
- Mark sheet and certificate related to class 8;
- Mark sheet for Class 10;
- Transfer certificate;
- Migration certificate;
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Multiple passport sized photograph
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: How can I get admission to the ITI of my choice?
Answer: Please note that the allotment of seats takes place solely on the basis of merit lists. So, if you want to get admission to the ITI of your choice, you have to secure good marks in the qualifying exam.
Question – 2: Is there any entrance exam for the Uttarakhand ITI admission 2023?
Answer: No, there will not be any entrance exam. The selection of the candidates will be based on the qualifying exam merit only.
Question – 3: How can I check the merit list for Uttarakhand ITI Admission?
Answer: The merit list for UK ITI admission 2023 will be released through the official website only. Those who will get their names in the merit list will be allowed to take part in the counselling process.
Question – 4: Is there a separate application form for taking part in the counselling process?
Answer: Yes, the application forms filled during registration and during counselling are different. It is compulsory for the candidates to fill the counselling form in order to be considered for the admission.
Question – 5: I do not want to participate in the counselling. Is it possible for me to get my application fee back?
Answer: No, the aspirants should note that the application fees once submitted will not be refunded to the candidate in any case.
Question – 6: Can I get the printed application form from ITI in which I am looking for the admission?
Answer: No, printed application forms are released by the authorities. All the interested candidates have to fill the online application form through the official website only.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here