Table of Contents
About Uttarakhand Ayurved University Dehradun
Uttarakhand Ayurved University was founded in the year 2009 by the Government of Uttarakhand under Uttarakhand Ayurved University Act, 2009. The university was set up with objective to enhance area of awareness with rapid changing and rising society and to offer uninterrupted opportunities in all domains of research of Indian System of Medicine by the use of newer communication modes and technologies.
Overview of Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Infrastructure:
Uttarakhand Ayurved University has well organized infrastructure including all latest facilities which are necessary for offering quality education. The University offers an environment not only for healthy educational activities but also for overall development and growth of student’s personality.
Major Facilities at Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun
- A big size library stuffed with numerous academic books, journals and other reading materials
- An excellent and separate Hostel facility for both boys and girls
- Well designed campus with wifi connectivity
- Well equipped labs
- Airy and well-organized class rooms
Affiliated colleges with Uttarakhand Ayurved University
- Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee, Haridwar
- Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
- Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College and Hospital Dehradun
- Patanjali Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Haridwar
Homoeopathic Colleges Affiliated with Uttarakhand Ayurved University
- Param Himalaya Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital and Research Centre
- Chandola Homeopathic Medical College
Courses and their eligibility criteria offered by Uttarakhand Ayurved University
- Master of Surgery (MS in Ayurveda) – three years
Applicant must have successfully passed in B.A.M.S. programme from Ayurvedic Collage recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine and the applicant must have finished/will be finishing Rotatory Compulsory Internship.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences- five years
Applicant must have granted Ayurvedcharya (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery- B.A.M.S) degree after qualifying the final examination over; prescribed time duration and subsequently satisfactorily finishing the necessary rotatory training extending over 12 months.
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medical Science- five years
Candidate should have done (10+2) or any equivalent examination hosted by any State Board or Equivalent. They must have obtained at least of 50% aggregate marks. There is a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Admission Details of Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun
The admissions in PG programme are made on the basis of U.A.P.G.M.E.E. (MD-MS-Ayurved) entrance exam.
Candidates are admitted in under graduate programme through U.A.P.M.T. (BAMS-BHMS) entrance exam.
Placement at Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun:
The university offers great placement opportunities through seminars, placement classes conducted by university itself.
Contact details of Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun
Address: Uttarakhand Ayurved University
Station Road, Harrawala, Dehradun-248001
Contact phone number: +91-135-2685138, +91-135-2685137, +91-135-2685124
Email address: info＠uau.ac.in
Website link: http://www.uau.ac.in/
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here