UPTU M.Tech Admission 2021: Uttar Pradesh Technical University-UPTU (Also known as Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University) was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on 8th May 2000 under the University Act, ‘Technical Education’ for the research and training in engineering, Applied Arts & Crafts, Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, and Pharmacy. Every year, the university invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to M.Tech courses available in different streams.
Candidates seeking M.tech admission in UPTU, Lucknow for the academic year 2021-2022, must submit their application form before the due date. It is expected that the application form of UPTU M.Tech admissions will be out in the month of May 2021 tentatively. Find here the detail regarding UPTU M.Tech Admission 2021 such as eligibility, Admit Card, Results, Important dates and more.
Table of Contents
The eligibility criteria for UPTU M.Tech admission describes the marks which the candidates are needed to score at the graduation level, details of the qualifying entrance test etc. Here, we are listing the detailed info about UPTU M.Tech 2021 admission eligibility criteria for all candidates.
- Aspirants should have passed their Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) or bachelor of engineering (B.E) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (54% marks in aggregate for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Persons with Disability)
- Candidates should possess a valid GATE score.
UPTU M.Tech Admission 2021 Application form: How to apply?
At first, the applicant must download the HDFC bank Echalan and pay the fees /pay the requisite fee via debit card and then fill the application form and submit it. See below the entire step by step process application procedure of UPTU M.Tech Admission 2021.
Registration & Fee Submission for UPTU M.Tech Online Admission- 2021
- Visit the link “Online Submission of Application for M.Tech/M.Pharm./M.Arch. and Ph.D. (Session:2021-22)” shown in (uptu.ac.in).
- Then, click on the “Registration/Fee Submission” button and enter the basic details such as –Course, Name of Applicant, Father’s Name, Date of Birth(DD/MM/YYYY), Mobile No.(10 digits only), Email ID, Gender, Parent’s Domicile, Qualifying Examination and Category Submit- details required to complete the application form.
- Then make the payment of Rs 1,000 (Rs 500 in case of SC/ST/ Female Candidates). You can pay the application fee via e-challan /debit card.
Option 1: e-challan
- Select ‘e-challan’ option and then click on ‘Submit Button.’ Now, you will get an e-Challan number.
- Take a copy of e-Challan form and deposit the fee at any HDFC Bank. One copy of e-Challan will be kept by the bank and the other copy will give back to the candidate.
- The candidate must keep the copy of ‘e-Challan’ for future reference.
Option 2: Debit Card
- Select the credit card option. Now, click on ‘Submit’ button. A page will open then with the registration number. Note that registration number for future reference.
- After that click on ‘Pay Online’ button to pay the fee online.
- Once after completing the payment, you will get a confirmation message on your registered email address.
Process to apply
- Visit Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) official website (www.uptu.ac.in) and click on the link “Online Submission of Application for M.Tech/M.Pharm./M.Arch.& Ph.D.(Session: 2021-22)”
- Now after clicking on the button “M.Tech, M. Pharm. & M. Arch.”
- When that page opens, you can see link “Online Form Submission.” Click that link to ‘Continue.’
- Over the log-in page, enter the Challan/Registration No, Candidate’s Date of Birth and the registered mobile number. You can find Challan/Registration No on the confirmation message you received on your registered mobile number.
- After login to the dashboard, enter the details and click ‘Proceed’ button. You can select multiple specializations.
- Carefully review all the entered details once again and then click on submit to finish the process. After successful submission, the candidates will be able to download their application form.
Note: If you pay fees through e-Challan method, then you’re eligible to apply after 24 hours of submission. In case you pay fees by using debit/credit card, then you can to apply instantly.
UPTU M.Tech Admission Important Dates (Tentative)
The tentative schedule for UPTU M.Tech admission 2021 are listed below:
|Generation of challan Online||1st week of June to Second Week of July 2021|
|Payment of Application Fee||1st week of June to Second Week of July 2021|
|Online Application||1st week of June to Second Week of July 2021|
|Payment of Counselling Fee||Second week of July 2021|
|Verification of documents||Second week of July 2021|
|Merit List Display||Second Week of July 2021|
|Online choice Filling start date||Third week of July 2021|
|Round 1 Seat Allotment||Third week of July 2021|
|Round 2 Seat Allotment||Third week of July 2021|
|Commencement of classes from||Third week of July 2021|
Admit Card and Results
The candidates who applied successfully can download the admit card via UPTU’s official website i.e. www.uptu.ac.in. If candidates persisted any sort of issues while downloading the admit card, then report the issue to the controller of exams. The exam attendees can obtain their result via online. The institute shouldn’t inform any candidates about the result via phone or by post. A notification regarding the exact date of declaring UPTU result will publish on all major dailies from the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Technical University
IET Campus, Sitapur Road
For complete details on UPTU Admission 2021