UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University is the authority responsible for releasing the official notification for UPTROU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023. Those who will clear this exam will get admission into UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University and affiliated colleges. Interested candidates who are looking to apply are required submit an online application form before the last date. It is a responsibility of the candidates to check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the application form. In this article, we are providing all the necessary details regarding the UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023.
Table of Contents
UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Schedule
|Main Events||Tentative Date|
|Starting of online application form submission||April 2023|
|Last date of entrance fee submission||June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs.200/-||July 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||July 2023|
|Date of entrance test||July 2023|
|Announcement of result||August 2023|
|Starting of Admission process||August 2023|
|Counselling for B.Ed.||August 2023|
|Counselling for B.Ed. Special Education||August 2023|
List of institutes participating
The following colleges will accept the UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023.
- VSSD College Kanpur
- Deendayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Hindu College, Muradabad
- T D College, Jaunpur
- Shibli National PG College Azamgarh
- DJ College, Baraut, Bagpat
- Upardaha Degree College, Baraut, Allahabad
- Chaudhri Tulsiram Yadav University, Shikarpur, Bulandshahar
- Shyamlal Saraswati University Shikarpur Bulandshahar
- Sri Ratiram University, Sanket Nandgaon, Barsana Road, Mathura
UPRTOU B.Ed. 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to check and ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- The candidate from the state of Uttar Pradesh must have completed the teacher education program recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) through the face to face mode.
- The aspirant should have completed any of the following recognized courses DECEd, DPSE, D.EL.Ed / BTC, B.EL.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, DPEd, BPEd, MPEd, D.Ed., Diploma in Arts Education (Visual Arts), Diploma in Arts Education (Performing Arts), BABEd./B.Sc.B.Ed. 4 Years Integrated programme, B.Ed. M.Ed. 3 years of integrated program and any other NCTE recognized face to face mode Teacher’s Training Course.
- Aspirants should be trained teachers working in a primary school situated in Uttar Pradesh.
- Should possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Those candidates who have a technical degree (B.E/ B.Tech) with specialization in Science/ Mathematics and a minimum of 55% marks are also eligible.
Note: The benefits of reservation will be given only to those reserved category candidates who belong to Uttar Pradesh. Students from other states will not get the benefit of reservation.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Application Form
The application form of UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 will release in online mode only. Eligible candidates who are looking to apply need to apply through the official website only. All the necessary details regarding the application process are explained below.
- To begin the application process, candidates need to register by entering some of their basic details i.e. Name of student, Father’s name, Date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- Once the registration gets complete, applicants will get the login credentials on their phone number and email address.
- Next, aspirants need to log in and access the main application form.
- All the required academic, personal, and contact details should be entered in the application form.
- In addition to the details, candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- After entering the details and uploading the documents, candidates are required to pay the necessary application fee.
- Applicants may submit the application form if all the details are correct.
- It is advised to take a printout of the application form submitted for future references.
The application fee for UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 is different for the candidates of various categories as given below.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 550/-
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid online using a credit/ debit card, or net banking.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card of UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 will release in online mode through the official website.
- It is expected that the application form will be made available one week prior to the examination date.
- Candidates have to download the admit card by entering their registration details and take a printout.
- The information about the examination date, timing, and venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- Keep the admit card safe even after the exam as it might be required during the counseling stage.
Those who are looking to appear for the UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 should know the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (pen and paper based exam)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 200 questions (100 in each part)
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
|Part – A||General mental ability||50%|
|Part – B||Teaching aptitude||40%|
|Understanding in two teaching subjects||30%|
- The result of UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 will be announced on the official website of the University.
- To check the result, candidates have to enter their roll number or registration details.
- The result card will contain information about the subject-wise and total marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
- Apart from the result, authorities will also publish the merit list of the candidates selected for admission.
- Please note that the merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Counselling
- Successful candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be allowed to take part in the counseling process.
- In the counseling process, the candidates have to choose the college as per their choice.
- The seats will be allotted based on the choice filled in the counseling and merit list.
- The university will also verify the documents at the time of the counseling. So, the candidates reporting for the counseling must carry their original documents for verification.
- In order to confirm the admission, aspirants have to get their documents verified and pay the necessary application fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: In which mode the examination will take place?
Answer: Please note that it is a pen and paper based test to be organized in offline mode.
Question – 2: What is the duration of UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2023?
Answer: The duration of exam is 3 hours.
Question – 3: Can I pay the application fee by cash?
Answer: No, the application fee will not be accepted by cash. All the candidates need to pay the fees in online mode only.
Question – 4: I am going to appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2023. Can I apply for the exam?
Answer: Please note that it is mandatory to get the mark sheet and certificate of clearing the qualifying exam before 1st July 2023.
Question – 5: What are the contact details of UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Prayagraj.
Answer: The contact details of the university are as follows.
Address: U.P.Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Shantipuram Awas Yojna(Sector-F), Phaphamau, Prayagraj – 211013, India
Phone: 1800 120 111 333
Check: Other BEd Entrance Test
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here