Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam is conducted for all those aspirants who are interested to get admission to several postgraduate programmes such as Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course. UPPGMEE application form is available from January 2018 and ends on February 2018. This entrance exam is conducted by the King George’s Medical University, Lucknow. Candidates can find the related info of this entrance test such as application form, admit card, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam date, pattern, result etc. in this article.
Admissions will be offered based on candidates’ merit in NEET exam.
Summary of the Exam
|Test Name||Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam|
|Level of the exam||State Level|
|Who conducts||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow|
|Examination Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Let’s have a look on the eligibility criteria for UPGMEE exam:
- Candidates must have cleared MBBS/BDS either from the state medical colleges of UP or recognized private medical/dental colleges across Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who have completed their MBBS degree from Himalyan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun and are bona fide residents elected through CPMT-2000 or before can also apply.
- It is also must for all candidates to complete the rotating internship at the admission time.
- Only online application will be accepted.
- Candidates need to visit the official website and login by using the genuine email id.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered id of candidates for payment.
- Application fee payment can be done in online as well as offline mode:
Online: In online mode candidates need to remit the amount of Rs. 1800/-by using a debit or credit card.
Offline: Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 1800/- including bank transaction charge of Rs. 50 (if paying in Axis bank) and Rs. 20 (if paying in Allahabad bank).
- In case of offline payment, candidate will be allowed to fill up the application form only after 2 days of making payment.
- There will be only one paper in the exam and it will contain 190 multiple choices questions.
- Sectional distribution is as follows:
Section A: Pre and Para-Clinical Subjects (90 Questions)
Section B: Clinical Subjects (90 Questions)
Section C: Comprehension (10 Questions)
- Each question of section A and B will contain 1 mark, whereas for section B, 2 marks will be for each question.
Please keep in mind, admit card will not be sent by post; candidates will be only eligible to download the admit card from the official website.
Result will be available to check at its official website on March, 2018. Candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks will be only permitted to check their respective result.