UPPGMEE 2016 i.e. Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam is conducted for all those aspirants who are interested to get admission to several postgraduate programmes such as Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course. UPPGMEE 2016 application form is available from January 29th, 2016 and ends on 28th February, 2016. This entrance exam is conducted by the King George’s Medical University, Lucknow. Candidates can find the related info of this entrance test such as application form, admit card, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam date, pattern, result etc. in this article.
UPPGMEE 2016 admit card is now available to download.
Summary of the Exam
|Test Name||Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam|
|Level of the exam||State Level|
|Who conducts||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow|
|Examination Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
UPPGMEE 2016 Important Dates
Application form will be issued: Issued
Last date to submit the application form via cash payment: 26th February, 2016
Last date to submit the application form via credit card payment: 28th February, 2016
Last date of receipt of application form: 28th February, 2016
Admit card will be released: 7th March, 2016
Exam Date: 13th March, 2016
Exam result will be declared: 20th March, 2016
1st counselling date: 27th March, 2016
2nd counselling date: 2nd May, 2016
UPPGMEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Let’s have a look on the eligibility criteria for UPGMEE exam 2016:
- Candidates must have cleared MBBS/BDS either from the state medical colleges of UP or recognized private medical/dental colleges across Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who have completed their MBBS degree from Himalyan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun and are bona fide residents elected through CPMT-2000 or before can also apply.
- It is also must for all candidates to complete the rotating internship at the admission time.
UPPGMEE 2016 Application Form: How to Apply?
- Only online application will be accepted.
- Candidates need to visit the official website and login by using the genuine email id.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered id of candidates for payment.
- Application fee payment can be done in online as well as offline mode:
Online: In online mode candidates need to remit the amount of Rs. 1800/-by using a debit or credit card.
Offline: Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 1800/- including bank transaction charge of Rs. 50 (if paying in Axis bank) and Rs. 20 (if paying in Allahabad bank).
- In case of offline payment, candidate will be allowed to fill up the application form only after 2 days of making payment.
UPPGMEE 2016 Exam Pattern
- There will be only one paper in the exam and it will contain 190 multiple choices questions.
- Sectional distribution is as follows:
Section A: Pre and Para-Clinical Subjects (90 Questions)
Section B: Clinical Subjects (90 Questions)
Section C: Comprehension (10 Questions)
- Each question of section A and B will contain 1 mark, whereas for section B, 2 marks will be for each question.
UPPGMEE 2016 Admit Card
Please keep in mind, admit card will not be sent by post; candidates will be only eligible to download the admit card from the official website.
Result will be available to check at its official website on 20th March, 2016. Candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks will be only permitted to check their respective result.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks