Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test has been replaced by National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) for providing admission into MBBS courses offered by the colleges and universities located across Uttar Pradesh state. The exam was previously conducted by Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UMCWA), Uttar Pradesh for MBBS admission. All the details provided in this post are just for reference purpose.
Table of Contents
UPCMET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Please read below the details regarding minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in UPCMET 2022. All the details taken from the previous years’ notification and hence are for reference purpose only.
- Only the citizens of India can apply for UPCMET;
- The age of candidates should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission;
- The minimum educational qualification is class 12th or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
- Candidates have to score minimum 50% marks in aggregate in PCB (40% for SC/ST category candidates);
- Candidates, who are going to appear in the final year of the qualifying exam, can apply.
UPCMET 2022 Application Form
UPCMET 2022 application form will be accessible through the official web portal of the Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UMCWA), Uttar Pradesh. Candidates are required to ensure their eligibility before making application for UPCMET 2022. An ineligible candidate is not permitted to apply for UPCMET 2022. The payment of application fee will be made by using the credit card/debit card/net banking/demand draft.
Candidates may find below the basic highlights of UPCMET exam pattern 2022. Please go through the information just for reference purpose:
- There will be two papers in the exam. Paper 1 will contain questions from Physical & Biological Sciences, whereas, Paper 2 will have questions from General English.
- Paper 1 will contain questions of 200 marks, whereas, Paper 2 will be of 50 marks.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect response in the exam.
Distributions of the questions are as follows:
|Paper 1||Subjects Involved||Number of Questions|
|Section A – Physical Science|
|Section B – Biological Science|
|Paper 2||General English||50|
UPCMET 2022 Counselling
Candidates will be offered admission based on their performance in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET). Candidates have to appear for the NEET counselling conducted by the state authority. However, they should keep in mind that their admission will be purely based on merit in NEET exam.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here