UP ITI 2023 Admission: Admission of candidates into the ITI colleges of Uttar Pradesh will be done on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam. The application form will be released in online mode tentatively in the month of April 2023. The seat allocation process is likely to commence from June 2023 onwards. Before applying for ITI admission, candidates must ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria. Candidates can find the complete information regarding the UP ITI Admission 2023 from this post regarding its application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, merit list etc.
Table of Contents
UP ITI 2023 Admission Overview
|ITI Admission||UP ITI 2023 Admission|
|Who conducts the admission?||State Council of Vocational Training, Lucknow|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Basis of Admission||Merit-based|
UP ITI 2023 Admission Schedule
The tentative dates related to UP ITI 2023 admission are provided in the table below.
|Availability of online application form||Last week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form for government ITIs||Last week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form for private ITIs||1st week of July 2023|
|Allotment of seats||2nd week of June 2023|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date to report to the allotted ITI for admission||2nd week of August 2023|
UP ITI 2023 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Check out the basic eligibility criteria to apply for UP ITI 2023 admission. You must confirm your eligibility before you apply for UP ITI 2023.
- As on 1st August 2023, the minimum age of the candidates should be 14 years. no maximum age limit is there for the candidates.
- The candidates must be physically and medically fit in order to get admission.
UP ITI 2023 Application Form
Application form for UP ITI 2023 will be released on the official website of UP SCVT www.scvtup.in. The process of application will be completely online and no other mode of filling and submitting the forms will be provided to the candidates.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, Aadhar number, etc.
- Academic details like highest qualification, passing year, marks obtained, previous ITI details, etc will be asked in the form as well.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature should also be uploaded into the application form.
- Candidates need to provide their choice for course group, trade and institute for admission.
- Once all the information is entered in the form, the candidates can proceed with payment of application fee.
- Caution must be taken by the candidates to provide details very correctly into the application form or else it might get rejected.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form to the authorities but it should be kept by the candidates for reference purpose.
- For general & OBC candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 250/- and for SC & ST candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 150/-.
- Payment of the application fee can be done online using debit card/ credit card or the facility of net banking.
UP ITI 2023 Merit List
- The candidates who register successfully for the admissions, their merit list will be prepared.
- The list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Once prepared, the authorities will release the merit list on the official website.
- Separate merit lists will be prepared for different courses.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will then be considered for the seat allotment process.
UP ITI 2023 Seat Allotment Process
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the choice they provided at the time of submitting the application.
- Ranking of the candidate in the merit list will also be taken into account while allotting the seats to them.
- Candidates are suggested to select as many choices as possible to avoid chances of disappointment during seat allocation.
- Once the seats are allotted to the candidates, the result of the allocation will be displayed on the official website.
UP ITI 2023 Admission Process
- Candidates who are allotted a seat need to report to the allotted institute for admission.
- Reporting candidates must carry with them the important documents in original and photocopy for verification.
- After successful verification of documents, the candidates will be considered for final admission.
- Rest formalities of admission like payment of fees, submission of documents will then be carried out.
- Those candidates who fail to report to the institute within the given time frame will lose their seats.
- No request in this regard will be entertained from the candidates under any conditions.
24 thoughts on “UP ITI 2023 Admission: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List”
Sir mujhe iti me admison lena hai
Jald hi form aa sakti hain. Aap form aane k baad apply kar sakte hain.
Mujehe it me admission Lena hai
Avi form nahi aayi hain Ravindra. Jald hi release ho sakti hain form
Kb se second round
counseling kb se suru
Sir mere ko iti karna hai please
Sir iti merit list ka announce kab hoga
Main 23 saal ki hun aur mujhe ITI karni hai kya main kr sakti hun
Sir pls tell last date of the giti group a trade dressmaking …pls tell me soon
Or sir 12 pcm se hai
Sir main rbse board se 10th passed hu sir Meri percentage 50.89 hain sir m it form bhar sakta hu sir please btao. mn.9997702204.
Sir mauranipur government iti ki classes kabse start ho rahi he please reply me
I want to do private ITI
Me 10 pass hu 76.5% hai or me iti karna chahta hu
Sir mera high school me 75.17% hai our inter me 77.% mera admission ho jayega
Abhi adimission 2019 ki date nahi aayi hai jab date aaye to
aap up govt.iti admission form ke lia online karen aapko ek achachhi si trade me adimission mil jayega
Sir mera 78%hai fir bhi name nahi aisa kyo
7355795994….. Iti mai admission lena.. Up board se 10th pass…
Mai 67.88 percent hai
Kya admission hoga sar
iti karna he 8126279038
Hello sar ma aap ke college ma aadmision karvana chata ho
Mane 10th pass 65.5 se Kya iti me admission
Mile sakte he
I pass 10 th exam in 2016 & i got 9. 4 cgpa ..
mane 10th pass 68.68 se kya he mouje iti me adimdmisn mile sakta he