Interested in GNM (General Nursing and Midwife) course? Let’s check here GNM admission in Uttar Pradesh through UP GNM 2023 entrance test.
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) will soon release UP GNM 2023 application form. The official notification stating crucial details of UP GNM will be shared by NRHM which includes important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, and counselling.
Students who take part in UP GNM entrance test they will be eligible to get admission to GNM (General Nursing and Midwife) courses offered in various universities and colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Before you apply for UP GNM, you must confirm your eligibility for the exam.
For admission to three or four year diploma in GNM, candidates have to appear for an entrance test of 2 hours in offline mode. They are asked to solve 100 multiple choice questions and based on their performance they will be called for counselling process followed by admission.
UP GNM 2023 Notification: Most likely the official notification for UP GNM will release in first or second week of October 2023. However, it is just an assumption. We’ll update the actual date after the release of its respective notification. Meanwhile, you may have a look at some crucial details of UP GNM 2023 admission below:
Table of Contents
UP GNM 2023 Admission Dates
Check below important dates related to UP GNM admission:
|Application form available from||To be released|
|Last date to apply for UP GNM 2023||To be released|
|Admit card available from||To be released|
|Exam date||To be released|
|Result will be available to check||To be released|
|Put request for scrutiny||To be released|
|Date of releasing the merit list||To be released|
|Registration for counselling (1st round)||To be released|
|Physical counselling (1st round)||To be released|
|Registration for counselling (2nd round)||To be released|
|Physical counselling (2nd round)||To be released|
UP GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check below minimum eligibility requirements for UP GNM. You can apply for UP GNM admission only if you meet the said criteria:
|Nationality||Indian citizens who have been residing in Uttar Pradesh for minimum 5 years.|
|Age Criteria||Minimum 17 years at the time of filling the application form.|
|Educational Qualification||Students who have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).|
|Registered Nurse||Students who are willing to apply for UP GNM 2023 they should be a registered nurse or midwife from a recognized state nursing registration council.|
UP GNM 2023 Application Form
The information mentioned below will help you to apply for UP GNM. We have covered details regarding UP GNM application process and application fee.
UP GNM 2023 Application Process
- The application form for UP GNM 2023 will be available in online mode after the release of its respective notification likely in the first or second week of October 2023.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority to access the application form.
- They need to register for UP GNM 2023 first before they start filling the application form.
- Registered candidates will be allowed to login to the official website to fill up the application form.
- Applicants will be asked to enter details including personal, parents, education, course, contact and many other details.
- After you fill up UP GNM application form you’ll need to upload necessary documents like photograph and signature.
- Once you filled UP GNM application and uploaded required documents then you need to pay the application fee.
- Obtain a printout of your duly-filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
It is recommend to fill up and submit the application form in prior to the given deadline in order to avoid last time rush and technical failures.
UP GNM 2023 Application Fee
|Category of candidates||Application Fee|
|Unreserved/OBC category students||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST category students||Rs. 500/-|
Your application will be considered successfully submitted only when you pay the application fee. It is also essential to make payment of UP GNM 2023 application fee before the due date.
Applicants are suggested to read the admission brochure and visit the official website of exam conducting authority to collect all possible information about UP GNM application fee 2023.
Please obtain a copy of the payment receipt showing your payment is successful.
UP GNM 2023 Exam Pattern
Check below some crucial details of UP GNM exam pattern:
- Mode of exam: UP GNM 2023 entrance test will be held in offline mode.
- Duration of exam: The exam will be conducted over a duration of 2 hours.
- Type of question: All questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Language mode of exam: UP GNM 2023 entrance exam will be conducted in Hindi as well as English language.
- Marking: One mark will be awarded for every correct attempt.
UP GNM 2023 Syllabus: The syllabus for UP GNM Nursing 2023 will follow the syllabus of 10+2 exam. The entrance exam is supposed to be conducted for Science, Commerce and Arts students.
For Science students, the syllabus of UP GNM 2023 will be based on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. While, it will be based on General English, General Hindi, General Studies for Commerce and Arts students.
UP GNM 2023 Admit Card
The UP GNM 2023 exam conducting authority will release admit card of students in online mode at its official website. It is a compulsory document that you need to bring for appearing in the entrance exam. The date of uploading the UP GNM admit card will be updated to students through an official notice. Please make a note of the following:
- Students are required to visit the official website of concerned authority to download their admit card.
- They must obtain printout of their admit card and keep it safe.
- No students would be allowed to appear for the exam in the absence of their admit card.
- Students must check all details mentioned in their admit card. If they found any missing or wrong details then they quickly intimate the concerned official.
UP GNM 2023 Result
UP GNM result will be uploaded at the official website of exam conducting authority. Students are required to login at the official website in order to check their result. You can also download your result from the website.
Candidates are offered admission to GNM course based on their merit in the entrance test. Therefore, you should download your UP GNM result and obtain its printout.
UP GNM 2023 Counselling
The concerned official prepares a merit list of candidates based on their performance in UP GNM entrance test. The merit list is prepared according to the information furnished by candidates in the application form. Therefore, it is essential to furnish only genuine and correct details in the application form.
The merit list, once prepared, will be uploaded at the official website. Candidates who took part in the exam should visit the official website to check the merit list.
All shortlisted candidates whose names appear in the merit list have to attend the personal interview conducted by the exam conducting authority. Candidates will be also asked to submit required documents in original with attested copies during the interview round.
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)
If you have certain concern related to UP GNM 2023 entrance test and admission then share it through the comment box below.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here