The process of admission to D.El.Ed colleges of Uttar Pradesh is expected to begin from the month of June 2023. The application form will be released through online mode tentatively in the third week of June. Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam. Applicants are suggested to make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission. Detailed information related to UP BTC 2023 can be found from the article below.
UP D.El.Ed Important Dates 2023
The tentative dates related to UP D.El.Ed 2023 are provided in the table below.
|Release of official notification||June 2nd week, 2023|
|Start date for online candidate registration||June 3rd week, 2023|
|Last date for online candidate registration||July 1st week, 2023|
|Last date to submit registration fees||July 1st week, 2023|
|Last date to submit completed registration/ print application form||July 2nd week, 2023|
|Release of merit list||July 3rd week, 2023|
|Commencement of first round of online counseling process||July 3rd week, 2023|
|Starting of admission process||August 1st week, 2023|
|Commencement of second round of online counseling process||August 3rd week, 2023|
|Starting of admission process||August last week, 2023|
|Beginning of teacher’s training||September 1st week, 2023|
- Earlier known as basic Teacher Certificate (BTC) training, the course is also now known as Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed).
- Candidates whose qualifying exam results are declared after the last day of application submission is over are not eligible.
- Application form or application fee submitted through any mode other than online will not be accepted.
- Candidates who succeed in taking admission by false means will be debarred from the continuation of course once their ineligibility is discovered.
- No entrance exam will be conducted and admission into BTC course will be offered on the basis of merit.
UP BTC 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the eligibility criteria for appearing in UP D.El.Ed admission process 2023:
- The minimum and maximum age of the candidates as on 1st July 2023 should be 18 and 35 years respectively.
- Candidates of SC/ ST category will get a relaxation of 5 years whereas PWD candidates will get a relaxation of 15 years.
- The candidates should have cleared their class 10th and 12th exam from a recognized school of CBSE/ ICSE or other equivalent board.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 50% aggregate marks is also mandatory from a recognized university.
Application Form for UP D.El.Ed 2023
The application form for UP D.El.Ed will be released online on the official website updeled.gov.in. Candidates are suggested to read the information brochure very carefully before proceeding with the application submission.
- Candidates will be required to fill the online registration form providing basic details such as name, gender, email address, mobile number, etc.
- After successful submission of form, a registration number will be generated that will be used for future reference.
- Next step will be payment of application fee. Payment will be done through online mode using debit card/ credit card.
- After successful payment, candidate can get the complete application form and complete the registration process.
- In the application form, rest personal, academic, category, communication and other details should be provided.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature should be uploaded in the application form.
- Any detail in the application form can be edited only till before the uploading of images.
- The application process will be completed and a confirmation page will appear on the screen after that.
- The candidates should keep the registration number and confirmation page safe for future reference.
- The registration fee is ₹600/- for candidates of General and OBC category, ₹400/- for SC/ ST candidates and ₹100/- for VI/ HI/ OH candidates.
UP BTC Choice Filling 2023
- After successful completion of application process, the candidates will have to submit the choices for the course and the colleges.
- Using their registration number, password and OTP received on registered mobile number, the candidates can log in for choice filling.
- Candidates should provide their choices in the order in which they want to be enrolled in the colleges.
- The candidates can make changes on these choices any number of times.
- Once they are done, the candidates should lock the choices, after which these choices will be final and no changes can be made.
UP BTC 2023 Selection Process
- A merit list will be prepared by the authorities on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their class 10th, 12th and graduation marks.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will have to get their original documents verified.
- Seats will then be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit and choice provided by them.
- Candidates can download their seat allotment letter using their registration number and date of birth.
Admission & Training Process
- Selected candidates should report to the allotted institute along with their documents in original and photocopy.
- After completing all formalities of admission, the candidates will be offered final enrolment.
- Enrolled candidates will be given two years of regular training which will be compulsory to attend.
- Admission fee will be different for government and private colleges and should be paid by the candidates as required.
The following documents will be required during counseling and admission:
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Mark sheet & certificates of class 10th, 12th & Graduation
- Identity Card (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Bank passbook etc)
- Category certificate for OBC/ SC/ ST candidates
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
UP BTC 2023 FAQs
Question 1: What are the specifications for documents uploaded in the application form?
Answer: Size of photograph must be between 10 KB to 50 KB and size of signature must be between 5 KB to 20 KB.
Question 2: What if I submit incorrect information in application form?
Answer: Once submitted, there is no scope to make any changes in the application form. So make sure to fill it carefully.
Question 3: What if I fail to report for the admission process?
Answer: Candidates who fail to report for the admission process, their candidature will be cancelled and they will forfeit their seats.