Candidates who wish to become a primary teacher in the schools of the state of UP need to apply for UP BTC 2022. They need to fill the online application form for the counselling. UP BTC is now known as UP D.El.Ed where candidates will be selected on the basis of merit obtained in the qualifying examination. The online form has been released on 9th June 2022. Before applying for the counselling, candidates need to ensure that they fit the eligibility requirements for the same.
Latest: The last date to apply for UP BTC 2022 has been extended till 25th July 2022.
UP BTC 2022 application form has been released now.
Table of Contents
UP BTC 2022 Overview
|Name of the exam
|UP BTC 2022
|UP D.El.Ed Admission 2022
|Who conducts the exam?
|Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
|Mode of application
UP BTC 2022 Main highlights
- The online counselling will be conducted by UP basic education board for appointment as a primary teacher in different government and private institutions located in the state.
- Applicants need to lock their choice of institutes by visiting the official website.
- The authority will then shortlist the candidates based on the percentage of the marks scored by them in the concerned qualifying exam.
- Candidates then need to appear for the counselling process where a seat will be allotted to them.
- Once a seat is confirmed by the candidates, they won’t be allowed to appear in the next round of counselling.
UP BTC 2022 Important dates
The official dates for UP BTC 2022 are provided below-
|Official notification releases on
|9th June 2022
|Commencement of application process with fee payment
|15th June 2022
|Online registration last date
|25th July 2022
|Get printout of your application form
|27th July 2022
|Date of first counselling
|To be updated
|Counselling process end by
|To be updated
|To be updated
|Second counselling in case of vacant seats
|To be updated
UP BTC 2022 Application form
Candidates need to fill the online form for UP BTC 2022 by visiting the official website i.e. updeled.gov.in. The application form will bear the following sections- personal details, academic details, contact details among others. Candidates need to provide correct information in the respective sections. They will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number for verification. Application will be completed only when the registration is successfully done. If at any stage, the information provided by the candidates is found to be incorrect then such candidates will be disqualified from appearing in the counselling process. Candidates need to submit the form with the required application fee otherwise their applications will be rejected by the authority.
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card and internet banking. Candidates may also opt for E-Challan of SBI for payment of the application fee. Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
UP BTC 2022 Eligibility criteria
Applicants must fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down by the authority in order to be eligible for UP BTC 2022 counselling-
- Domicile: Applicants should a resident of Uttar Pradesh and have passed class 12th exam or its equivalent from UPMSC or CBSE recognized schools.
- Age limit: The age of the candidates must fall between 18 years and 35 years as on 1st July 2022. Those belonging to SC, SC and OBC categories may use 5 years of relaxation in age. Physically handicapped candidates can claim 15 years of age relaxation.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Those belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, dependent on freedom fighter and ex-servicemen need only 45% aggregate marks in graduation.
UP BTC 2022 Merit list
- After successful submission of application form, the authority will prepare a merit list on the official website.
- The merit list will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in intermediate and graduation.
- Admission will be granted to the candidates based on their state ranks.
- The counselling for UP BTC 2022 will be conducted in online mode and in many rounds.
- Candidates need to provide their preferences for the institutes by visiting the official website.
- The authority will allocate a seat to the candidate based on his/her state rank, availability of seats, eligibility criteria among others.
- Allotment letter will be issued only when the candidates pay Rs. 10,000/- using the SBI link given on the website.
- Candidates who are not allotted a seat can appear for the next round of counselling.
UP BTC 2022 Selection process
- Selection as a primary teacher in the schools of Uttar Pradesh will strictly be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam and their state ranks.
- Once the counselling is done, candidates who are shortlisted will be given the allotment letter.
- Such candidates are required to report to the institute allotted to them and complete the admission related formalities.
- They will also undergo the documents verification phase where their original documents will thoroughly be verified.
- Candidates need to submit the admission fee within 3 days after the document verification.
- Candidates who fail to report to the allotted institute on a given date and time shall not be able to claim the seat allotted afterwards.
UP BTC 2022 Admission Process
- The allotment letters will be given to candidates after the counseling process.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted colleges in order to fulfill the other admission formalities.
- At the time of providing admissions, the photograph on the application form will be matched with the candidates.
- The documents of the candidates will be also verified at the allotted institute only and therefore they must carry their certificates at the time of reporting for admission.
- After successful verification of documents, the candidates are required to submit the admission fee within 3 days.
- Those who fail to report to the institute within the given time limit will lose their seats.
Admission Fee Structure
The fee (tuition fee, caution money, etc) that the candidates will have to submit at the time of admission are given below:
|Fee for the first year
|Fee for the second year
|Caution money (refundable)
|Identity card fee
|Science and computer fee
|Internal and practical exam fee
|Hostel fee (without mess charges)
- The fees above do not include the exam fee and scorecard fee.
- Hostel fee is optional and will be applicable for only the candidates who wish to opt for the hostel.
- The fee structure given above is for government institutes. The annual fees for private institutes will be Rs. 41000/-.
- Reservation to the SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will be given according to the reservation policy of the State Government.
- If the seats reserved for SC candidates remain vacant, it can be filled with the ST candidates and vice versa.
- Reservation to physically challenged, dependents of freedom fighters and ex-servicemen category candidates will be given according to the policy of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Seats vacant under special reservation category will be filled by the candidates in category-wise manner.
Official website: http://updeled.gov.in/default.aspx
Read here general instructions about D.El.Ed programme
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here