The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board annually invites applicants for admission in UP BTC D.El.Ed course offered by the institutes/colleges located in the state. Interested candidates need to apply for the admission by filling the UP BTC D.El.Ed application form 2022. The authority has extended the last date to apply for UP BTC 2022 till 25th July 2022.
Candidates are recommended to check their eligibility status before they start filling the form. Ineligible candidates won’t be considered for admission in the course. Candidates need to submit the UP BTC D.El.Ed application form on time to avoid disappointment or last-minute technical glitches and errors. Admission will be given based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the concerned qualifying examination.
Latest: UP BTC application form is now available.
Highlights of UP BTC D.El.Ed application form
- The application form can only be filled via online mode i.e. by visiting the official website of the board.
- Candidates first need to register by providing their basic details such as mobile number, email id, name, and other relevant information.
- Before filling the UP BTC D.El.Ed form, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria laid by the authority to ensure that they are qualified for the course.
- Applicants are required to keep their documents handy while filling the form.
- The details in the form should be entered with extreme care as once the form is submitted, no correction window will be provided to the candidates.
- The application form will bear the details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, category, religion, educational qualification and so on.
- The information provided by the candidates should be correct and match the official records. In case the details given by the candidates are found to be incorrect or misleading, then the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled.
- Candidates are required to pay a requisite amount of application fee failing which their application will end up getting rejected by the authority.
- The application form should be submitted on or before the deadline specified by authority. No fresh applications will be accepted by the board once the due date is passed.
SC and ST candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- as the application fee for the admission process. For rest of the candidates, the application fee to be paid is Rs. 400/-. The payment of application fee can be done online (through credit card, net banking, and debit card) or offline (through Challan). The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to fill the application form for UP BTC D.El.Ed?
The procedure to fill the application form is quite simple. All you need to do is follow the step by step instructions given below-
- Go to the official website of the board i.e. http://updeled.gov.in/ or click on the direct link given here.
- Click on the “registration” link to register for the UP D.El.Ed admission 2022.
- Register yourself for the admission process by entering the details asked in the registration form.
- Now enter the email/phone verification code sent to the registered email id and phone number.
- Sign in to the web portal using your username and password.
- Now click on the “apply” button to fill the application form.
- Enter your personal details, academic details, and other relevant details in the form very carefully.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature by clicking on the “upload/browse” button.
- Once the images are uploaded, go to the payment section and pay the necessary application fee.
- Click on the “confirm” button to submit the form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here