Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences is the authority that manages the UP ANM admission process. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Combined Paramedical Pharmacy and Nursing Entrance Test (CPPNET). Those interested candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Aspirants must ensure that they are eligible before submitting the form. Only female candidates are eligible for admission. Candidates can check complete details related to the UP ANM 2021 admission process.
The tentative schedule of UP ANM 2021 is given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of the official notification||3rd week of December 2021|
|Starting date of application form submission||3rd week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form and pay the fees||Last week of December 2021|
|Releasing of the admit card||1st week of January 2022 to 2nd week of January 2022|
|Date of the entrance test||2nd week of January 2022|
|Declaration of the result||2nd week of January 2022|
|Request for the scrutiny of result||2nd week of January 2022|
|Date of the release of the merit list||3rd week of January 2022|
UP ANM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for all candidates to make sure that they are eligible before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria for UP ANM 2021 admission process are given below.
- The age of a candidate should be more than 17 years and less than 35 years as of 31st December 2021.
- Only female candidates are eligible
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science ‐ Vocational stream only passing out from recognized Board.
- Those aspirants who have qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by the National Institute of Open School.
- Students shall be medically fit.
UP ANM Application Form 2021
The application form for UP ANM 2021 will release in online mode. Those who want to apply need to visit the official website i.e. www.upums.ac.in in order to apply. The complete process of the application form submission is explained below.
- To start the process, aspirants have to register on the official website i.e. www.upums.ac.in.
- At the time of registration, candidates are required to provide their basic details including name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Once registered, aspirants will be able to log in and access the main application form.
- Candidates who to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details in the main application form.
- In the application form, candidates are required to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Apart from this, it is also compulsory for all candidates to upload images of all their relevant documents.
- Candidates also need to pay the necessary application fees along with the application form.
- It is recommended that candidates should take a printout of the application form submitted.
The application fees are different for candidates from different categories.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of payment: Application fees can be paid online using a credit card/ debit card/ UPI.
UP ANM 2021 Admit Card
- Once the application form submission gets over, authorities will release admit cards on the official website.
- In order to download an admit card, candidates have to provide their basic registration details.
- Information regarding date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to carry a hard copy of the downloaded admit card at the examination centre.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card and one photo ID proof.
UP ANM Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern of CPPNET which the entrance exam for UP ANM 2021 is given below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer based test)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Duration of the examination: 90 minutes
- Marking pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative marking: Not applicable
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
Result and Answer key
- After conducting the exam, authorities will publish answer keys and result through the official website.
- In order to check the result, aspirants have to sign-in by entering their login details.
- Aspirants will be able to match their answers with the answer keys.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates will get the facility to request for scrutiny online. The fee for submitting scrutiny request is Rs. 500/-
- If the objection submitted by a candidate is found to be true then the scrutiny fee will be refunded.
UP ANM 2021 Merit List
- Along with the result, the merit list for admission will be published online through the official website.
- Please note that the selected candidates will not be informed through methods like post, email, or newspaper.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to take part in the further admission process.
UP ANM 2021 Counselling
- The admission authority will publish the counselling schedule through the official website and newspaper.
- Candidates will be called for the counselling process as per the merit list.
- During the counselling process, candidates will be asked to provide the choice of colleges in which they are looking to take admission.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry their original documents for verification at the time of the counselling.
- The seats will be allotted as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance test.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the verification of documents and payment of the admission fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What documents do I need to carry while reporting for the counselling?
Answer: At the time of the counselling, candidates must carry the following documents for verification.
- CPPNET 2021 admit card
- Counselling Registration slip
- Result and merit list copy
- Aadhar Card
- High school or equivalent certificate
- 10+2 mark sheet and certificate
- 2 photograph (same as uploaded on the application form)
- Domicile certificate of UP (If applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Rs. 5000/- Demand Draft as a security deposit
Question – 2: Is it possible to submit the UP ANM 2021 application form in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will release in online mode only.
Question – 3: Can I pay the application fee by cash?
Answer: No, the application fee can be paid in online mode using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Question – 4: Will there be any negative marking in the UP ANM Entrance test?
Answer: No, there will not be any negative marking.
Question – 5: In case I can’t get admission to UP ANM 2021 will I get my application fee back?
Answer: No, the application fee will not be refunded in case a candidate not selected for admission.