UOHyd M.Tech Admission 2021: The University of Hyderabad (UOH), a central University offers the UOHyd M.Tech Admission 2021 to candidates on the basis of valid GATE scores. Aspirants seeking M.Tech admission in UOHyd can apply online. Applicants applying for M.Tech in Material Engineering discipline have to appear for a written entrance exam conducted for admissions. Check here all important details about University of Hyderabad M.Tech admission 2021.
Table of Contents
M.tech courses offered at University of Hyderabad (UOH)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Integrated Circuit Technology (I.C.T.)
- Materials Engineering
Eligibility and admission criteria
- Aspirants should have done B.E/ MCA / B.Tech /M.Sc in the respective discipline with at least of 60% marks.
- Candidates appearing/pursuing in the final year are also eligible to apply provided their Results are announced before admission year.
- Applicants should have valid GATE scores except for M.Tech Materials Engineering candidates
Exam Pattern for M.Tech
- The exam will consist of a written test of 100 marks.
- The duration of written entrance exam for all courses is two hours.
- Applicants who qualify in the written test will have to go through a personal interview
UOHyd M.Tech Application Process: How to apply?
Candidate can apply for UOHyd M.Tech Admission 2021 online only. They have to pay Rs 350 (for General candidates), Rs 250 (for OBC category) and Rs 150 (for SC/ST/PhD category) as required application fee.
How to Apply:
- First of all candidates should register and fill the online application form by visiting the official website.
- Candidates should enter their academic information, personal details, address etc
- Candidate should need to upload a latest photograph and a signature as prescribed.
- Applicants need to download their Challan for payment or can pay online through net banking
- Candidates should note down the Unique Application No that automatically generated after the submission of the application form
|Online Application will be available from
|End for the availability of Application Form
|Date of admit Card download only for M.Tech Bioinformatics
|UOHyd Entrance exam date 2021
|Interview date for shortlisted candidates
|Counselling/Admission starts from
UOHyd M.Tech Admission 2021 Counseling
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE score.
- Candidates should appear for counseling at given date and time in person.
- They must bring their original documents at the time of counseling for verification
- Applicants should pay the fees after the allotment of seats.
University of Hyderabad contact details:
The University of Hyderabad
Prof. C.R. Rao Road,
P.O. Central University, Gachibowli (500046)
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here