The University of Madras, Institute of Distance Education (MU-IDE), Chennai has invited applications for admission to three years distance Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Multimedia (BMM), Bachelor of Music (B.Music), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Literature (B.Lit), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Naturopathy (B.Nat), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) and 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Music (M.Music), Master of Commerce (M.Com) and Master of Arts (M.A) program for the upcoming session 2022-23. The article is extremely crucial if you are applying for UG/PG admission 2020 offered by MU-IDE as here you can obtain all its related details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure etc.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for University of Madras IDE Distance UG/PG admission 2022 on/before March 2022. You just need to follow the deadline as we have specified above.
Candidates are necessary to check below University of Madras IDE Distance UG/PG admission 2022 eligibility criteria first if they would like to get admission. As, if they are unable to fulfill the criteria as per the norms of university they will be restricted to get admission.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Program
- Candidates should have cleared a pre-university exam organized by the University of Madras or its equivalent.
- Candidates should have cleared higher secondary exam organized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or union territories or other states or its equivalent exam.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Program
Candidates who have cleared the three-year undergraduate degree programs from a UGC recognized university by following 15 years duration education pattern are eligible to apply for PG program.
If you’d like to gather more information regarding the same you can visit the official website of the University of Madras, Institute of Distance Education (MU-IDE) i.e. https://www.ideunom.ac.in.
How to Apply for University of Madras IDE Distance UG/PG Admission 2022?
- Candidates can obtain the application form either in person or by post or download from its official website.
- In case of the application form downloaded from the official website, candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as the cost of the application form including Rs. 150/- as registration fee.
- In order to obtain the application form in Person candidates are required to do the payment of Rs. 100/- through cash at the institute/spot admission centres/study centres /participatory institutions.
- In order to obtain the application form through post candidates will have to pay Rs.150/- through demand draft in favour of The Director, IDE, University of Madras, payable at Chennai.
- Once the application form is obtained by candidate, he/she needs to fill up the same and submit to the concerned authority along with registration fee of Rs.100/-. The registration fee can be paid either through the Challan or demand draft. The demand draft should be made in favour of “The Director, IDE, University of Madras, Chennai – 600 005”.
In order to gather information associated with University of Madras IDE Distance UG/PG Admission 2022 candidates are recommended to visit its official website.