The University of Jammu will release the official notification for the University of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2023. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission based on the entrance test to be conducted by the JKBOPEE. Interested candidates who are seeking admission need to submit an online application form before the last date. The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode in which the candidates have to answer 180 questions. It is expected that the application process will begin in the month of April 2023. In this article, we are providing all the necessary details related to the University of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2023 in an accurate manner.
Table of Contents
University of Jammu B.Ed Admission 2023 Overview
|Admission||University of Jammu B.Ed Admission 2023|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
|Basis of admission- entrance or merit||Entrance test|
|Total marks||180 marks|
|Official website||University of Jammu|
University of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2023 Schedule
The tentative dates for the University of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2023 are given the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Releasing date of the admit card||3rd week of June 2023|
|Date of examination||3rd week of June 2023|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of July 2023|
|Sending of documents for verification||Within 7 days of the result announcement|
University of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- Only Indian nationals can apply for the Jammu B.Ed. Entrance Test.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K state.
- The aspirant must possess a B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BCA/ BBA degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Aspirants need to have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree exam. 40% marks are required for the candidates who belong to the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who are going to appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2023 are also eligible.
University of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2023 Application Form
The application form of the University Of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2023 will release in online mode only. Those who are looking to apply need to visit the official website in order to access the application form.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website in order to begin the registration process.
- In order to register, candidates have to provide some of their basic details like name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Once registered, applicants can access the main application form on the official website.
- In the main application form, candidates have to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- Apart from the details, aspirants are also required to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- In the application form, all the candidates have to upload the following documents in PDF format.
- Permanent resident certificate
- Qualifying marks certificate
- Category certificate, if applicable
- DOB proof
- The size of the uploaded images should be between 100 KB and 200 KB. Please note that there is no need to self-attest any of the documents.
- Candidates are also required to pay the necessary application fee while submitting the application form.
- The application fee is the same for all the candidates i.e. Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
University of Jammu B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card of the University of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2023 will release in online mode only.
- In order to download the admit card, candidates have to provide their registration details on the official website of the JKBOPEE.
- The admit card will contain information like name of the candidates, time, venue, schedule of the exam among other things.
- Candidates also need to affix their passport size photograph on the space available on the admit card.
- Please note that the admit card must be attested by a gazetted office.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
The pattern of the University of Jammu B.Ed. Entrance exam 2023 is given below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (Pen and Paper-based exam)
- Number of questions: 180
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Language of questions: English language only
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Total number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45||45|
University of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2023 Result
- After conducting the exam, the university will declare the result online through the official website.
- To check the result, candidates have to visit the official website and provide their registration details.
- Apart from the result, authorities will also publish the merit list on the official website.
- Please note that the candidates will be ranked as per the marks secured by them in the entrance test.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to take part in the counseling process who will secure more than cutoff marks in the University of Jammu B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023.
- Those candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be asked to get their document verified within 7 days.
- To get the documents verified, aspirants have to visit the BOPEE Office, Jammu and Kashmir.
- In case any misleading information is found in the document verification then the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it possible to apply for the University of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2023 in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will be made available in online mode only.
Question – 2: I will appear for the final year exam of graduation in the year 2023. Can I apply for the University of Jammu B.Ed. Admission 2023?
Answer: Yes, the students going to appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2023 can also apply?
Question – 3: How many questions will be asked in the entrance exam? What will be the exam duration?
Answer: Total 180 questions will be asked in the entrance exam. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
Question – 4: Will there be any negative marking in the exam?
Answer: Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer.
Question – 5: What documents do I need to carry at the time of admission?
Answer: Given below is the list of original documents required that candidates must send to the BOPEE office-
- Class 10th and class 12th passing certificate and mark sheets
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- Permanent resident certificate issued by a competent authority
- Category certificate (wherever applicable)
Also check– Other BEd admission
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here