About the University
University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot was founded in the year 2008 by the Government of Karnataka at Bagalkote district. The key aim of this university was providing education and research in the domain of Horticultural sciences. Due to the extraordinary surrounding and exceptional environment, the university is assumed as apt for Horticultural studies. If you are interested to gather information related to University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot then feel free to experience this article as here you’ll find all possible info about this university such as introduction of university, courses offered and their eligibility criteria, academic details, admission procedure, fee, contact details etc.
An Overview of University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot
Founded: 22 November, 2008
Location of the University: Bagalkote, Karnataka, India
Affiliation with: UGC
Official Website: http://uhsbagalkot.edu.in/
Major Facilities at University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot
- Maintained library with the availability of internet facility, books, magazine etc.
- Hostels with entire basic and standard amenities.
- Classroom with all latest facilities
- Mess with good and regular food facilities
Courses and Their Details
|Courses Name||Number of Courses||Course Duration||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Sc( Master of Science)
|B.Sc (Agriculture) (Bachelor of Science (Agriculture))
|1||3 years||10+2 or its equivalent qualification|
|M.Phil/Ph.D Doctor of Philosophy (Agriculture)||1||3 years||Post Graduate or its equivalent education|
|M.Sc (Agriculture) Master of Science (Agriculture)||5||2 years||Graduation|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Post Harvest Technology||1||1 year||Graduation|
College Fee Details
College Fee for Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Diploma Programme are as follows:
Reading room & Sports fees: 50/-
Admission fees: 50/-
Upkeep and maintenance of utensils: 50/-
Mess deposit: 5,000
Important Highlights regarding fee:
- Mess deposits for SC/ST/Cat-I students will be Rs. 4000/- only.
- Mess deposits will be refunded to students after deduction of all the dues either after completion of course or at the time of relieving.
- Besides, students also need to pay Rs.40/- and Rs. 60/- per month as room rent and maintenance charge respectively. Along with that, students also need to pay electricity, mess and establishment charges etc as per the rules & regulations of hostels.
Contact Details of University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot
University of Horticultural Sciences,
Udyanagiri, Near Seemekeri Cross,
Hubli Bypass Road, Navanagar,
Phone Number: 08354 201342/08354 201354/08354 201354
Fax Number: 8354-235152
Contact Email: [email protected]
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here