University of Delhi (DU) has invited application for admission to PhD program in Biophysics for the academic year 2017-18. The PhD program is being offered by the Department of Biophysics, University of Delhi. You should read this article in case you’d like to gather most important information about this exam such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates, application procedure etc.
University of Delhi PhD Biophysics Program Admission Important Dates
- Last date to submit the application form: October
- Entrance test will be organized on: October
- List of shortlisted candidates will be announced on: October
- Interview will be conducted on: October
University of Delhi PhD Biophysics Program Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria for admission to PhD Biophysics program offered by Department of Biophysics, University of Delhi.
- Candidates should have achieved 55% of marks in aggregate in M.Tech/M.Phil/MD/MS/master’s degree with subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics or any other branch of Biosciences or Science from a recognized institute or university.
University of Delhi PhD Biophysics Program Admission Application Form: How to Apply?
Candidates have only one mode of application i.e. they can only apply in online mode.
University of Delhi PhD Biophysics Program Admission Selection Procedure
Below furnished information is the selection procedure specified by University of Delhi for admission to PhD program in Biophysics:
- In order to get selected for admission to PhD program in Biophysics candidates will have to qualify the written test and an interview.
- Candidates who are awarded for lectureship in the CSIR-UGC NET or hold research position in research project under the department of Biophysics or having genuine national level research fellowships are exempted from appearing in the written test. They can directly appear in the written test.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here