Those Interested candidates who want to apply for the University of Calicut B.Ed. Admission have to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The application form will release in online mode only through the official website of the university. It is the duty of the candidates to make sure that they are eligible before filling the application form. The candidature of all ineligible candidates will be rejected. It is also compulsory to pay the application fee along with the application form. In this post, we are going to provide all the necessary details related to the University of Calicut B.Ed. Application Form 2021.
The tentative dates related to the University of Calicut B.Ed. Application Process 2021 are given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||Last week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of June 2021|
|Releasing of the rank list of the registered students by the university||3rd week of July 2021|
How to Apply?
The application process of the University of Calicut B.Ed. Admission 2021 will take place in online mode. The complete process of admission consists of the following two phases as given below.
- 1st Phase: Fee Payment
- 2nd Phase: Submission of Application
The details about both phase of the application process are explained in the following steps.
1st Phase – Application Fee Payment
- To start the application process, aspirants have to visit the official website i.e. https://www.uoc.ac.in.
- Then, you need to click on the “Instant Pay” button and select the purpose of payment.
- Next, you have to provide the following details accurately.
- Mobile number and email address of the student/ Parent/ guardian.
- After that, it is compulsory to choose the mode of payment.
- The different modes of payment accepted by the authorities are as follows.
- State Bank online payment. (For those who have State Bank online banking facility).
- Payment Gateway
- Nodal Centres (Functioning in All Colleges) List of Nodal Centres is available in www.cuonline.ac.in)
- Akshaya Centres
- Friends Janasevana Kendram
- Other firms providing Internet Facility
- After the payment of application fee in of the modes mentioned above, candidates will get CAP ID and password on their registered mobile number through SMS.
- Candidate must note down the CAP ID and password carefully because these will be required in order to fill the application form.
2nd phase – Filling the application form
Those candidates who want to apply must keep the following documents ready before filling the application form.
- The CAP ID/Chalan number and password received by SMS/ E-Mail.
- Copy of the Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet.
- Passport size photograph in ‘.jpg’ format with a size between 20KB and 40 KB.
- Prepare the list of colleges/courses according to the applicants priority
- BPL Certificate for candidates belongs to the BPL category among forward communities.
Step to fill the application form.
- First of all, aspirants have to sign-in using the CAP ID and password on the official website.
- Then, applicants need to upload their passport size scanned photographs. The photograph should be in .jpg format and the size of the photograph must be between 20 KB to 40 KB.
- After uploading the photograph, candidates have to enter the following details accurately in the application form.
- Basic Details
- Enter detail in all fields which are blank.
- Personal Details
- Maximum care must be taken while entering reservation details. Candidates should claim the reservation only if they are eligible. Otherwise, admission will be cancelled.
- All those aspirants who are looking to apply for the BPL quota seats among forward communities should submit the order No, date of order and details of issuing authority.
- Weightage: It is also required to enter the eligible bonus/ weightage (if applicable)
- After entering the details, candidates must click on the “Save/ Proceed” button.
- Basic Details
- Next, the candidates have to enter number of chances taken to pass the qualifying examinations. 10 marks will be reduced for each additional chances taken to pass the qualifying examination subject to a maximum of 25 marks.
- Aspirants also need to enter the name of the board/ university of the qualifying examination.
- Then, provide the name of the stream of study of the qualifying examination if necessary. (Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Humanities)
- After that, candidates need to verify the marks displayed automatically. Instead, candidates may also enter the marks manually.
- The marks should be entered very carefully by applicants.
- Click on the “Save/ Proceed” button after entering the required qualification details.
College Course Selection
- Under this section, candidates have to furnish the details of colleges and programmes/courses according to the priority. The candidates who wish to apply for the community quota in Aided colleges can opt colleges and programmes/courses according to the priority.
- Aspirants are also allowed to view the options submitted. You may also edit the options submitted if required.
- Click on the “Final Submit” button if you think all the options selected are correct.
- After the final submission, candidates can also take a final “Print Out”.
- Please take print outs of both student’s copy and College copy. The student’s copy will be retained by the candidate and college copy will be submitted to the college at the time of taking the permanent admission.
- The application fee for the candidates of different categories are as follows.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 525/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 160/-
Important Points related to the University of Calicut B.Ed. Application Form 2021
- The candidates will be allowed to logout at any stage will filling the application and continue the registration later on.
- During the registration, process aspirants must ensure that don’t use the back button.
- The university will not only store ID Numbers and personal data, but also the IP address of the Computer/instrument from which a candidate logs in for security reasons and identify the miscreants.
- In case of forgetting the CAP ID, candidates can retrieve the same by click on the “Forgot CAPID/ Security Key” button on the registration page.