In this article we are focusing here to provide you details regarding University of Calcutta PhD admission which includes its application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates etc. These details are crucial if you are interested for admission in PhD program at University of Calcutta. The PhD program is being offered in History and Applied Mathematics for the upcoming session. Deadline to submit the application form for PhD in Applied Mathematics program is December and for Ph.D in History program is January.
University of Calcutta PhD Admission Important Dates
If you searching the important dates of University of Calcutta PhD admission then please have a look on the information furnished below.
Important Dates for PhD in History Program
- Last date to submit the application for PhD program in History and Applied Mathematics at University of Calcutta: January
- Written test will be organized on: January
- Publication of the list of eligible candidates: January
Important Dates for PhD in Applied Mathematics Program
- Last date to submit the application form: December
- Publication for list of eligible candidates: January
- Written exam date (tentative date): January
- Result gets declared (tentative date): January
- Viva-voce date (tentative): January
University of Calcutta PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria
University of Calcutta has notified application for admission to PhD in History and Applied Sciences programs. Interested candidates are required to check here its associated eligibility criteria.
- In order to become eligible to get admission to PhD in History program they must have M.A degree.
- Eligibility criteria for admission to PhD in Applied Mathematics program will be as per the guidelines of UGC.
How to Apply for University of Calcutta PhD Admission?
Candidates need to visit the official website in order to obtain the application form and other important information. Official website of University of Calcutta is http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission/applicationform.html.
University of Calcutta PhD Admission Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates will be based on how they perform in the written test and interview.
Selection Procedure for PhD in History Program
Candidates having MPhil degree of a recognized university or they are U.G.C/ (JRF) Examination/SET/ NET qualified are exempted from appearing in the written exam. Candidates belonging to this category can directly appear in the Interview.
Selection Procedure for PhD in Applied Mathematics Program
Candidates who have cleared UGC-CSIR (JRF) NET/ SLET/ SET/GATE/Teacher fellowship or equivalent exam or M.Tech/M.Phil or its equivalent exam are exempted from appearing in the written test. Candidates belonging to this category can apply for viva voce/counselling. Please visit the official website for more details.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here