University of North Bengal (NBU) B.Ed Admission 2022

University of North Bengal (NBU) B.Ed Admission 2022: Online applications will be invited by the University of North Bengal (NBU) for admission to two-year B.Ed courses for academic session 2022-2023. Candidates, who want to make their career in the field of teaching, have to apply for B.Ed admission. The University of North Bengal (NBU) is one of the popular university which offers quality level Bachelor of Education courses.

Candidates seeking admission in B.Ed programme under this university should submit their application form on or before the due date. Through this post, candidates can check complete details about University of North Bengal (NBU) B.Ed admission 2022.

University of North Bengal (NBU) B.Ed Admission 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)

Below, we are listing the important dates related to NBU B.Ed admission 2022. It should be noted that all the dates mentioned in the below table are tentative and based on last year exam data. Candidates who are planning to appear in the upcoming B.Ed admission at North Bengal University can go through this below chart to get a rough idea about the admission events.

Get North Bengal University,Exam Updates through e-mail, by entering your details below.
Events Dates
Online applications will start from June 2022
End date of submission of online application June 2022
1st provisional list will be issued on June 2022
Date for documents verification June 2022
Admission will start from June 2022

Eligibility Criteria 

The details of the University of North Bengal (NBU) B.Ed admission 2022 eligibility criteria are explained below:

Educational qualification

  • Candidates having Bachelor Degree and /or master degree or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category) from a recognized institute or university in India.
  • There will be no grade marks given for Honours and General degree examinations.
  • For Honours degree candidates, the percentage of marks will be determined on the basis of marks received in honours subjects.

Age Limit

  • The age of aspirant should not be exceeded than 35 years as on admission year.

University of North Bengal (NBU) Admission 2022 Application Form: How to apply?

NBU B.Ed Admission 2022 online application form will be available on the official website of the University of North Bengal at after the release of official notification. Candidates are advised to submit the duly filled in Application Forms online along with an online payment of required application fee.

Teachers of recognized Secondary Schools and having minimum two years teaching experience and necessary qualifications will have to apply online via the District Inspector of Schools (Secondary) for being considered as Deputed applicant.

Application Fee

  • For candidates belonging to general and other category: Rs 500/
  • For candidates belonging to SC/ST Category:  Rs 200/

Reservation criteria

For Deputed category: 80% seats are reserved for Fresher Candidates and 20% are kept reserved.

In Fresher Category: 80% of the total seats are reserved for students from the University of North Bengal and the remaining 20% seats are reserved for students belonging to Other Universities.

B.Ed Entrance Exams

Share This Information

For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here

5 thoughts on “University of North Bengal (NBU) B.Ed Admission 2022”

  1. When does the admission for B.Ed starts for 2020-2022
    Which website offers all details

  2. Northbengal b. Ed application date

  3. Hello sir…is there any entrance exm for take admission in b.ed and how much is fees and how many colleges in silliguri conductud b.ed from nbu….

    • Hello sir,is there any entrance exam for take admission in b.ed course in nbu.

  4. Ok,thanks,need inforation for more details


Leave a Comment