Every year the University of Kashmir invites applicants for admission in B.Ed programme offered by it. Interested candidates need download and fill the application form for B.Ed admission. The application form will most probably be made available in the last week of April 2019. Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria laid down by the University before they fill the form. The authority will select the candidates for University of Kashmir B.Ed admission 2019 solely on the basis of marks secured by them in relevant degree program be it graduation or post graduation. For more information, candidates are recommended to go through the complete article.
The tentative dates for University of Kashmir B.Ed admission 2019 are as follows-
|Application form availability||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Merit announcement||July 2019/August 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||1st week of September 2019|
How to apply- Kashmir University B.Ed admission 2019
To apply for admission in B.Ed program offered by University of Kashmir, candidates need to fill the application form for the same. The application form will be available only via online mode. Candidates can download the form by visiting the official website of the University. The details in the form must be filled correctly. The form will include information such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, category, educational qualification to name a few. The form should be filled with proper care as no opportunity for correcting the details will be provided by the authority. Candidates should submit the form on or before the due date defined by the University otherwise their applications will end up getting rejected. They must also pay the necessary application fee for the admission.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 750/- + IT fee of Rs. 50/- as the overall application fee. The fee should be deposited using the downloaded pay-in-slip made in favour of “Dean, College Development Council’s J&K bank account number”. The account number can be obtained from the official website of the Kashmir University.
Eligibility criteria for B.Ed admission in Kashmir University
Every candidate wishing to enroll in B.Ed program of University of Kashmir must meet the eligibility requirements set by the authority. Here are those requirements that make a candidate eligible for admission-
Nationality: Indian Nationals can apply for admission in B.Ed course.
- Candidates should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. They must have scored at least 45% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for reserved category candidates).
- Graduation under 10+2+2 scheme with 2 years teaching experience in the Govt. or Govt. recognized private school with 45% marks (General category) and 40% marks (Reserved category) in case of teacher candidates.
- Candidates having obtained P.G Degree with 50% marks are also eligible to apply for the admission.
- To select the candidates for B.Ed program, the authority will publish a merit list of the candidates based on their performance in the concerned degree level programme.
- Only those candidates will be called for counselling process whose name appears on the merit list displayed on the official website.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for admission will be allotted a seat based on their merit rank.
- Candidates will also undergo the document verification phase where the authority will thoroughly check the original documents of the candidates to ensure the authenticity of the candidate.
Documents to be submitted at the time of counselling
Here are the documents that must be brought by the candidates at the time of counselling. Candidates must carry the original documents as well their photocopies. In case a candidate is found to be holding fraudulent documents, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Class 10th and class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Mark sheet of graduation or post graduation.
- Category certificate (wherever applicable)
- Affidavit duly sworn in before the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that the applicant is neither an employee nor a student in any course run through Govt./non-Govt. organization/Institution during the session 2019-2021.
- State subject certificate