The University of Burdwan will provide the interested and eligible candidates admissions into its 2-year B.Ed degree course. The admission will be granted on the basis of merit to the fresher candidates and on the basis of length of service to the deputed candidates. The application form will be released in online mode and the candidates can fill it from May 2023. All the important details related to the University of Burdwan B.Ed 2023 admission such as eligibility requirement, application form, selection process, etc are given in this article.
Table of Contents
University of Burdwan B.Ed 2023 Overview
|Name of the exam||University of Burdwan B.Ed 2023|
|Full Form||University of Burdwan B.Ed Admission 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/- + transaction charge|
University of Burdwan B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The dates of the University of Burdwan B.Ed admission 2023 are provided below for reference. The actual dates haven’t been released yet and will be updated here as soon as their official announcement is made.
|Online application form release date||March 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||To be updated|
|Publication of provisional merit list||To be updated|
|Beginning of admission process||To be updated|
University of Burdwan B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The below-mentioned eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates who wish to be considered for University of Burdwan B.Ed 2023 admission:
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 30th June 2023.
- There will be relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST and DA (Differently Abled) category candidates.
- The candidates should have either earned a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in Science with minimum aggregate marks of 50%.
- The candidates with BE/ B.Tech degree or equivalent with 55% marks in minimum are also eligible.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% marks for SC, ST, and DA (Differently Abled) category candidates.
- A relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks in Bachelor’s degree with Hons may be determined either on the basis of Hons marks only or on the basis of Hons marks and marks of the elective subjects taken together (excluding ENVS & Languages).
University of Burdwan B.Ed Application Form 2023
Candidates need to apply online for University of Burdwan B.Ed admission 2023. One needs to visit the official website of University of Burdwan to access the application form.
- Candidates will have to provide the important information related to their personal life (name, age, gender, email id, phone number, etc) and educational life (qualifying exam passing year, marks obtained, etc) in the application form.
- Candidates will also have to upload their photograph and signature into the form in scanned format.
- Care must be taken to
- provide only correct details in the form as incorrect forms are liable for rejection.
- The duly-filled application form can then be submitted online with the prescribed application fee.
- The candidates should keep a printout of the application form with them in case of future use.
- The application fee for B.Ed courses will be Rs. 300/- + transaction charge.
- The fee payment can be done via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Allahabad Bank e-Challan.
- If payment is done through Challan, the candidates must preserve a receipt of the same.
University of Burdwan B.Ed 2023 Rank list
For fresher candidates:
- A provisional rank list of the candidates will be made on the basis of their grade points.
- The grade points will be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in class 10th, 12th, graduation and postgraduation level.
- Separate lists will be prepared for the candidates who have applied for different method of subject.
For deputed candidates:
- Provisional Rank list [will be prepared on the basis of their approved length of service.
- Separate list for deputed applicants shall be prepared for Life Science Group, Physical Science Group and Mathematics Group.
University of Burdwan B.Ed 2023 Counseling & Admission Process
- After the rank list is published on the official website, the relevant authorities will announce the schedule of counseling.
- The candidates will have to report for the counseling process in person (or an authorized representative on their behalf) and must carry all the important documents (in original and photocopy as well) along with them.
- If any candidate (or his/ her authorized representative) fails to appear for the counseling, he/ she will not be considered for admission and no further request will be entertained in this regard.
- After verification of the certificates, the candidates will be offered final admission.
- The candidates must submit a photocopy of the original documents at the time of admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What will be the mode of University of Burdwan B.Ed 2023 application form?
Answer: It will release through online mode.
Question 2: What will be the basis of admission?
Answer: Candidates will be offered admission based on their performance in the qualifying exam.
Question 3: What is the official website to apply?
Answer: You need to visit the official website of University of Burdwan.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here