UKSEE Application form 2024: The application form of UKSEE will be available through online mode. Interested and eligible candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University. UKSEE online application form is most likely to be available from April 2024.
UKSEE is a state level entrance exam for admission into the first year of B.Tech/ MCA /BHMCT and second year of B.Tech, B.Pharma, MCA and B.Pharma degree programmes in various governments / private institutions. Aspirants seeking admission to above-said courses through UKSEE can check the complete details about UKSEE application form from the article mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
UKSEE Application Process
- Aspirants have to fill the application form and fee by online mode. The examination fee will not be refunded or transferred in any circumstances.
- The interested candidate must ensure that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria as set by conducting body for admission/appearing in the entrance examination before filling the application form. Change of entries is not permitted at the later stage. Only eligible applicants will be considered for admission.
- Candidate should note that the fee once paid will not be refunded in the case of cancellation of the application.
- The applicants are needed to complete the online/offline application form in all respect and also to upload his/her scanned image of photograph and signature in the appropriate box.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 20 KB to 30 KB (Signature) and 50 KB to 80 KB (Photograph).
- The scanned image files should be in JPG format.
- It is must that the name of the applicant and the date of taking the photograph have to be mentioned at the bottom of the photograph
- The applicants are further suggested to re-check the details /information entered by you before the final submission of form as no changes/editing will be allowed in the entries after submitting the online application form. After the submission of form, the applicants are needed to take the print of the submitted form. The candidates should keep the copy of the application form submitted to the university for further use.
How to apply?
- At first, candidates are needed to visit the official website of university i.e. http://uksee.uktech.ac.in/ or http://uktech.ac.in/uksee/
- Download the information booklet and read all the important instructions carefully.
- After that, proceed towards the application form of UKSEE by clicking on “click here for UKSEE 2024 online application”.
- Read the instructions very carefully and start the registration process.
- Get through the new candidate Registration option
- Click on “Apply for UKSEE”
- Candidates can now register themselves by providing all the requisite details.
- Once registered successfully, applicants will be able to access his/her account by using the Registered ID and DOB.
- Fill your personal and education details in online application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the given format.
- Candidate should pay the necessary application fee by using online payment gateway and finally submit.
- Take the copy of application for your reference.
- There is no need to send the print out of your application form to University.
Note: A candidate will submit a separate application form for (B).Pharm. & BHMCT courses
UKSEE Application Form filling up process
The online filling and submission of the UKSEE application form 2024 will involve the following steps:
- Online Registration
- Login to Application Form
- Uploading of scanned images (Signature and Photograph)
- Payment of Fee
Step-1: Online Registration
- Open the official website of UTU.
- Look for UKSEE link that will be available after the official release of notification.
- Click ‘Apply for UKSEE ‘link and proceed to the registration process.
- Enter all the basic details such as name, mail ID and mobile number.
Step-2: Login to Application Form
- On the successful registration, registration ID will be sent to candidates on their registered email id.
- By using the same login credentials, candidates can login and access the application form.
- Fill the required details basic/personal details and academic details in the application form.
Step-3: Upload the scanned images of Signature and Photograph
- At this stage, applicants have to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature as per the given specification.
- Background of the picture should be white/light-colored.
- Candidates should keep at least 6- copies of photographs that will be needed at the time of counselling and admission.
Step-4: Payment of application fee
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Make the payment of the said application fee as category-wise.
- After the successful payment, applicants should take the printout of the filled-in application form for future use.
Candidates from general & OBC category have to pay Rs.1500/- while for SC & ST category students the application fee will be 750/-. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates can make the payment of fee only through online mode using net banking, credit card and debit card payment gateways.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here