UKSEE Admit Card 2024: The university will release the UKSEE Admit Card 2024 through online mode in July 2024. UKSEE referred to as Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam is organized by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU).
It is a state level entrance examination which conducts to offer admission into 1st-year-degree courses and also for second year (lateral entry) degree courses in the field of engineering, Pharmacy, computer application etc. Candidates who want to know complete details about UKSEE Admit Card can go through the post mentioned below on this page.
Table of Contents
UKSEE Admit Card 2024
Candidates, who will be completed the UKSEE registration process successfully on time along with the payment of fee, would able to download the UKSEE 2024 admit card from the official website of UTU. It is expected that the authority will issue the admit card in the month of July 2024. To download the admit card, candidates need to open the official link and enter their registration number and DOB in the given fields.
Admit card will not be sent individually via post to any candidate under any condition. UKSEE 2024 admit card is an important document as it comprises the details of candidates and examination such as exam schedule, roll number, exam center venue etc. Thus, applicants should keep the UKSEE Admit Card safe till the admission process gets over.
Release date of UKSEE Admit Card 2024
The authority has not released the actual date for downloading the UKSEE admit card. However, it is expected that the admit card will available to download from 1st week of July 2024. The entrance exam will be held tentatively in the second week of July 2024 and the result of the same will be announced most likely in the last week of July 2024.
Stepwise instructions to download the Admit Card
Aspirants can follow the below instructions to download the UKSEE admit card:
- First of all, visit the official link. (available after the release of official notification)
- After clicking on the admit card link, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your “Registration No.” and “Date of Birth” on the website.
- Click on the “Submit” tab.
- Soon, your admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Candidates should take the printout of the admit card for future reference.
Below, we are listing some important instructions for candidates to be followed at the exam centre:
- Candidates are suggested to go through the details mentioned in the admit card very carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, candidates should contact the officials as soon as possible.
- Applicants found using unfair means such as calculator and mobile phones in the entrance examination will lead to the cancellation of their candidature.
- The name given in the ID proof must be same as provided in the admit card.
- Applicants must report to the exam venue before the starting of examination.
List of documents required at the examination center
Candidates should bring the following documents in original along with the one attested photocopy to the examination hall.
- PAN Card
- Valid Admit Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here