The students who are looking forward for UKPGMEE Counselling have landed on the right page where they will get all the necessary information about the process of counselling and important dates which they should note down. Students are advised to keep the dates for UKPGMEE Counselling dates handy, so that they don’t miss out on the courses which will take them near to their goals and dreams.
Admission in various courses through Uttarakhand Post Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Examination (UKPGMEE) will be done on the basis of the scores student got in schools and their entrance exam. The students will be able to attend counselling as per counselling schedule announced by UKPGMEE. The dates for the counselling will be announced shortly and will be updated on this page as soon as they are released.
The candidates can find the information about the counselling location and timings on the website once they are released by the university online on their website. The venue, dates, timing and details of counseling will be put on the relevant websites as detailed earlier and in prominent newspapers widely circulated after publication of result as per the time schedule of MCI.
The candidates who have cleared the exam and are on the merit list will be allotted seats in the college based upon the ranks and the decision for allocation will be taken by UKPGMEE Counsellors who are assigned the duty by the Uttrakhand Government. The seats will be allotted solely on the basis of the rank of the candidates.
UKPGMEE counselling process:
- Counselling will be organized in the month of May expectedly.
- The council will issue the call letters only to those applicants who scored valid marks and successfully satisfy UKPGMEE Cutoff. Furthermore, it will also the matter of total intake capacity of the university and number of eligible candidates.
- Candidates will have to appear at Counselling physically after getting the call letters as per Schedule.
- Students must attend the counselling along with required original documents and certificates with their attested photocopies.
List of documents required at the time of UKPGMEE Counselling:
- Downloaded call letter of UKPGMEE Counselling.
- 10+2 / corresponding qualified Examination Marks sheet /pass certificate/ Provisional
- Entrance Examination admit card and Rank Card
- Study Certificate, Conduct Certificate (CC) and Transfer Certificate (TC).
- In case of OBC/SC/ST candidates have to produced Caste Certificate and Differently Abled (PH) Certificate provided by pertinent medical Authority.
- 2 sets of photocopies of all the original documents/certificates
- Six latest passport size color photographs.
- Mark sheets of all professional Examinations.
- B.B.S./BDS passing out certificate or degree.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship Training completion certificate.
- Provisional/Permanent Registration Certificate of MCI/DCI/State Medical Council/ State Dental Council.
- One Photo ID proof same as submitted along with the application form of UKPGMEE 2016.
- No Objection Certificate” issued by the competent authority, for the PMHS Uttarakhand doctors.
- Service duration certificate in remote and/or difficult areas of Uttarakhand state issued by the Director General, Medical, Health & family welfare, Uttarakhand is required for PMHS Uttarakhand doctors opting for the 10% MD/MS/MDS & 50% PG diploma state quota seats.
- In case of PMHS Uttarakhand doctors, relieving certificate from the DGHS is must for joining the concerned college.
Note: In case of unavailability of the above documents, candidates will be not allowed to proceed in the seat allotment process.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here