Kakatiya University will organize Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET 2019) on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. It is a state level exam that will offer admission in three and five years BL/LLB courses. Through TS LAWCET 2019 candidates can get admissions to various govt. and private universities along with the affiliated colleges of law across the state of Telangana. Most likely, the TS LAWCET exam 2019 will be held on 26th May 2019. Interested candidates can apply for the same from the 3rd week of March 2019 tentatively. Aspirants can check the detailed info about TS LAWCET 2019 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Latest: TS LAWCET 2019 exam will be held on 26th May 2019.
TS LAWCET 2019 Important dates (tentative)
The expected schedule for TS LAWCET 2019 is provided below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates 2019|
|Starting of application form submission||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date for application form correction||Last week of April 2019|
|Admit card will be available from||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of examination||26th May 2019 (Released)|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of June 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2019|
|Rank card downloading||4th week of June 2019|
|Counselling date||In the month of November 2019|
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria carefully and make sure that they are fulfilling all the required conditions defined by the conducting body to apply for the exam. The important eligibility criteria for TS LAWCET 2019 are as follows:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen
- The applicants must satisfy the non-local/local status of the state of Telangana.
- There is no provision for the age limit
- For 3 years LL.B. Course: Applicants must have a graduation degree a graduation degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent from a recognized university with aggregate 45% marks.
- For 5 years LL.B. Course: Applicants must have passed 12th from a recognized board or equivalent with at least 45% marks.
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
Below, candidates can check the important instructions related TS LAWCET 2019.
- Candidates will be allowed to apply only in online mode.
- Submission of application form will start from the 3rd week of March 2019
- The last date to fill application form will be in the final week of April 2019 tentatively.
- Candidates have to fill in their all necessary details in a prescribed format.
- The scanned copy of Photograph and signature will also be uploaded by the applicant.
- If a candidate makes any mistake while filling the application form, the correction can be made until the last week of April 2019.
- After filling the application form candidates need to pay an examination fee as well.
- Application or an exam fee for general candidate is Rs 350/- and for SC/ST candidate it is Rs 250/-
- Application fee can be paid by credit card/debit card/TS/AP online centres/e-Seva centers/ Mee Seva Centres/ in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Exam pattern for this exam is as follows:
|Mode of Exam:||Online Mode|
|Medium:||English and Telugu medium|
|Types of Question:||Objective type of questions|
|No. of Questions:||120|
|Marking Scheme:||1 Mark for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking:||There is no provision of negative marking|
Admit card of this exam will be available in online mode only. Applicants can download their admit card from the official website from the 3rd week of May 2019. Admit card is a very important document, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without an admit card.
The entrance examination will be organized to check the candidate’s ability to pursue the study of law. The syllabus of the exam will be set by the authority. Basically, the syllabus will comprise of topics related to basic principles of law and constitution of India, general knowledge, and current affairs etc.
The Result is expected to be declared by the 3rd week of June 2019. However, answer keys for TS LAWCET 2019 will be declared within three days of examination on the official website. After the result declaration, a rank card will be available for all the candidates in the 4th week of June 2019 tentatively. The rank card can be downloaded by entering the admit card/hall ticket no.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2019
Counseling will be organized online in the month of November 2019. Candidates will be called for counseling on the basis of rank scored in TS LAWCET exam. Applicants will fill their choices as per their ranking in the exam and availability of seats. Document verification will also be done before the final allotment of seats.