TS ICET Application Form 2022 will be released by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on 6th April 2022. The candidates seeking admissions to MBA and MCA programmes will be required to submit the application form through the official website before the last date. The application fee for this exam will be Rs. 650 /- (Rs. 450/- for the reserved categories). Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form. Only the authentic details should be entered in the application form as the authorities will not provide the correction window. Aspiring candidate can check all the necessary details about TS ICET Application Form 2022 through this article.
TS ICET 2022 application form is available from 6th April 2022.
TS ICET Application Dates
|Releasing of TS ICET application form||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form without late fees||27th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 250/- late fees||11th July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 500/- late fees||18th July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 1000/- late fees||23rd July 2022|
Steps to fill TS ICET Application Form 2022
Step 1: Filling Details in the Application form
- Click on the direct link of “TS ICET” application form from the home page of TS ICET official website.
- Now enter the following details in the online application form
- Personal Details: Applicant’s Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Details about Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/Non-local), Minority, Category (SC, ST, OBC, UR etc.) , Income of Parent etc.
- Academic details: Marks obtained in Qualifying Exam, Name of Board, School, Year of Passing, Hall ticket no. of SSC or equivalent exam, academic background etc.
- Communication Details: Permanent Address, Address of correspondence, state, district, pin code, mobile number etc.
- Aadhar card details
Step 2: Uploading Images
The scanned copies of recent photograph and signature will be required to be uploaded on the application form as per the specifications are given in the table below:
|Documents to be uploaded||Photograph||Signature|
|File Size||less than 30KB||less than 15KB|
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
After uploading the images, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date in order to avoid the extra late fees.
Step 4: Submit the application form and take a printout
Once the application fee will be submitted, candidates may proceed to submit the application form. It is advisable that the candidates should verify the details entered before finally submitting the TS ICET Application form as no correction window will be provided for rectifying the mistakes.
Finally, take a printout of duly filled application form and fee submission receipt for the future reference.
The Application fees for different categories are as follows:
|Categories of Applicants||Application fee|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 450|
|For all other categories||Rs. 650|
Mode of Payment
- The application fee for TS ICET exam will be paid through the TS Online centers, e-Seva centers in the state of Telangana.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee through the online payment gateways such as credit card, debit card or net banking.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here