Kakatiya University, Warangal is going to organize Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2023 (TS ICET 2023) on the behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad.
TS ICET 2023 will offer admission to MBA and MCA courses only. This state-level exam is conducted for admission to state universities and colleges across the state of Telangana.
The application form regarding this exam is most likely to release by April 2023. In this article, we will discuss complete details about TS ICET including its important date, eligibility criteria, Admit card, Result etc.
Table of Contents
TS ICET 2023 Important Dates
Check out the tentative schedule for TS ICET 2023 below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to fill application form||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2023|
|Examination Date||August 2023|
|Release of answer key||August 2023|
|Result Declaration||September 2023|
|Commencement of counselling||September 2023|
TS ICET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to satisfy the local/non-local status for the state of Telangana. Minimum eligibility for MBA and MCA programmes are different.
Eligibility for MCA
- Must have a 3-year bachelor’s degree with mathematics in 12th level and at least 50 % marks in qualifying exam (45 % marks in qualifying exam is required for reserved categories).
Eligibility for MBA
- Must have a 3-year bachelor degree from a recognized university with at least 50 % marks (45% for reserved category).
Note: Candidates appearing in final year exam can also apply for TS ICET 2023.
TS ICET 2023 Online Application Form: Procedure to apply
Applicants can find the TS ICET prospectus along with the user guide on the official website.
- The application form for TS ICET will be available tentatively in April 2023.
- Last day to submit application form without late fees may fall in June 2023.
- TS ICET application form can be submitted via online mode only.
- Applicant needs to fill details and upload the documents very carefully.
- Application fee of Rs 350/- need to be paid in order to complete the application process.
- Always remember to take a printout of the application form for future requirements.
TS ICET Exam Pattern
Here are the important highlights of the TS ICET exam pattern:
|Examination Mode||Online Mode (CBT)|
|Types of Questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|No. of Question||200 Questions|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Maximum no. of Marks||200 marks|
|Sessions||There will be 2 sessions. Any one of two sessions can be allotted to a candidate.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking|
The distribution of questions along with the topics in each section is tabled below:
|Exam Sections||Exam Topics||Total Number of Questions|
|Section A:||Data Proficiency||20|
|Analytical Ability||Problem Solving||55|
|Section B: Maths Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
TS ICET 2023 Hall Ticket
- Hall Ticket of TS ICET will be available via online mode only
- The authority will release admit card of students most likely in August 2023.
- One photo id proof along with the admit card will be required at the time exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without a hall ticket.
- Exam center will be mentioned on hall ticket.
TS ICET Syllabus 2023
It is important for the candidates to know the examination syllabus before proceeding to the preparation. The syllabus of TS ICET 2023 syllabus will comprise of the syllabus for the MBA and MCA. It includes the topics or chapters of all the subjects which will be asked in the examination. Therefore, candidates are suggested to follow the official syllabus as provided by the exam conducting authority.
TS ICET result might be published along with the final answer keys by the final week of September 2023. TS ICET 2023 rank card will also be released by the university, which can be downloaded by candidates using their application no. and date of birth. Applicants will also be given a chance to file an objection with answer keys.
TS ICET 2023 Counselling
The counselling process for TS ICET 2023 will be conducted via offline mode only. Candidates need to bring their original documents to the nodal centers for verification. Counselling is expected to start from the month of July 2023. Candidates will be called for counseling according to their marks in TS ICET entrance exam.