TS EAMCET stands for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. This test is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Through this exam, candidates can get admission to various UG professional courses across the state of Telangana. Interested candidates who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form. Aspirants must ensure that they are eligible before filling the application form. Complete details related to the TS EAMCET 2022 are provided in this post.
TS EAMCET 2022 Courses
This examination is conducted to select candidates for admission to various UG courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, etc.
- Engineering Stream – For engineering and pharmacy: B.E, B. Tech, B. Tech. (Ag. Engg.), B. Tech (Dairy Technology), B. Tech (FT), B. Tech (Bio-Technology), B. Pharm. (MPC), Pharm – D (MPC)
- Agriculture & Medical Stream – B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (Hort.), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.V.Sc. & AH, B.F.Sc., B.Tech. (FT), B.Pharma, B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.), Pharm-D (Bi.P.C)
The tentative dates related to the TS EAMCET 2022 are given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Releasing of official notification||3rd week of February 2022|
|Availability of detailed notice and brochure||3rd week of February 2022|
|Beginning of online application form||3rd week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit online application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Date of correction in the application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date for the submission of application form with Rs. 500/- late fee||4th week of April 2022|
|Final date for application form submission with Rs. 1000/- late fee||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 5000/- late fee||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for application form submission with Rs. 10000/- late fee||Last week of April 2022|
|Declaration of marks obtained in qualifying examination||3rd week of September 2022|
|Releasing of Admit Card||1st week of July 2022|
|Date of examination||2nd week of September 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of October 2022|
|Beginning of the counselling process||2nd week of October 2022|
TS EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for all candidates to read and understand the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. The eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET 2022 are explained below.
- Candidates should either be citizens of India or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
- Aspirants must belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
Educational Qualification and Age limit
The educational qualification and age limits are different for various courses as given below.
For B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Forestry) / B.F.Sc./ B.Tech. (FT) courses:
- Candidates must have cleared or appeared for the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with any two / three of the subjects indicated against each course given below.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Agriculture, Vocational Course in Agriculture.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Agriculture, Vocational Course in Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Forestry): Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics
- B.V.Sc. & A.H.: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences,
- B.F.Sc.: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Vocational Course in Fishery Sciences
- B. Tech (Food Technology): Mathematics, Physical Sciences Or Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences
- The age of a candidate as of 31st December 2022 should be more than 17 years and less than 22 years. 25 years in case of SC/ ST students.
For B.Pharm Course
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology optional, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent.
For Pharm – D
- Aspirants must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optional from a recognized board.
- Candidates with a diploma in pharmacy courses are also eligible.
- The age of a candidate should be more than 17 years as of 31st December 2022.
For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Technology) courses:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology from a recognized board with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category candidates). No minimum marks requirement for B. Pharmacy course.
- In the case of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age, as of 31st December 2022. There is no upper age limit.
- For B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FT) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), candidates should have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December 2022 and the upper age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ ST candidates)
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
Eligible candidates who want to appear for this exam must submit the application form before the last date. The application form will release in online mode. The process of application is explained below.
- To start the process of application, candidates are required to pay the necessary application fee.
- The application fee can either be paid online using a credit/ debit card, net banking, or by cash at TS/ AP Online centers.
- After successful confirmation of the application fee payment, candidates may access the application form.
- In the application form, candidates have to enter their complete academic, personal, and contact details.
- The details entered in the application form must be accurate. Otherwise, the application form can get rejected.
- Along with the details, candidates are also required to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates also need to provide three test centre preferences.
- After submitting the application form, candidates must take a printout of the same for future references.
The application/ registration fee for TS EAMCET 2022 is given in the table below.
|Engineering (E)||SC/ ST & PH||Rs. 400/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ ST & PH||Rs. 400/-|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ ST & PH||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid in cash at AP/ TS online center. Alternatively, candidates can also pay fees online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for TS EAMCET 2022 should read and understand the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer-based test)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 160 questions
- Duration of examination: 3 hours
- Maximum Mark: 160 marks
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for every question
- Negative marking: Not applicable
Subject-wise distribution of questions
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||160 questions||160 marks|
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for TS EAMCET 2022 is given below
Physics: Physical World, Units and Measurements, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Kinetic Theory, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Waves, Atoms, Motion in a straight line, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Waves Optics, Electric Charges and Fields, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Nuclei, Semiconductor Electronics, Communication Systems, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Oscillations Gravitation, Waves, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Work, Energy and Power, System of Particles and Rotational Motion, Thermodynamics.
Chemistry: Mole concept, Measurements in chemistry, Surface chemistry, Solid state, Chemical kinetics, Thermodynamics, Gaseous and liquid states, Solutions, Atomic structure and chemical bonding, s- Block Elements (Alkali and alkaline earth elements), Coordination compounds, Metals and metallurgy, f- Block elements, Hydrocarbon, p- Block Elements: Group 14, 15 and 17, d-Block elements, Group 13, Group 18 and Group 17, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, etc.
Mathematics: Functions, Mathematical Induction, Matrices, Complex Numbers, De Moivre’s Theorem, Quadratic Expressions, Permutations and Combinations, Bionomial Theorem, Partial Fractions, Trigonometric ratios up to Transformations, Trigonometric Equations, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Hyperbolic Functions, Properties of triangles, Vector Algebra, Probability, Coordinate Geography, Calculus, etc.
- The hall ticket for TS EAMCET 2022 will be made available online through the official website.
- In order to download the admit card/ hall ticket, candidates have to provide their registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- An admit card consist of information such as examination date, timing, and venue.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card and one photo Id proof.
- Keep the hall ticket safe even after the exam as it will be required at the time of counselling.
TS EAMCET 2022 Answer Key
- The preliminary answer keys will be uploaded on the official website soon after the exam.
- With the help of answer keys, candidates will be able to analyse their exam performance.
- The university will also accept objections from candidates against preliminary answer keys.
- After considering all the objections, authorities will declare the final answer keys.
- The result of TS EAMCET 2022 will be prepared on the basis of the final answer keys.
- Those candidates who will appear for the examination may check their results online.
- To check the result, aspirants have to provide their registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- The TS EAMCET scorecard will contain information regarding subject-wise and total marks scored by candidates.
- Candidates must download their scorecard and keep it safe for counselling.
TS EAMCET 2022 Cut off
- Cut off marks are the minimum marks required for a candidate in order to get a valid rank.
- 25% or 40 marks out of 160 is the cut off for clearing TS EAMCET 2022.
- Please note that there are no minimum cut off marks for SC/ ST candidates.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to take part in the counselling process who will clear the TS EAMCET 2022 examination.
- In order to appear for counselling, candidates have to register and pay the required counselling fees.
- During the counselling process, aspirants will be asked to provide their choice of colleges and courses in which they want to study.
- The university will also verify documents at the time of counselling. So, candidates must carry their original documents for the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Will there be any negative marking in the TS EAMCET 2022 examination?
Answer: No, there will not be any negative marking.
Question – 2: Can I submit the application form in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will not be made available in offline mode. All candidates have to submit the same online through the official website
Question – 3: In which languages, questions in the examination will be asked?
Answer: The questions will be asked in both English and Telugu.
Question – 4: In which cities, the TS EAMCET 2022 examination will be conducted?
Answer: It is expected that the examination will be held in the following cities.
- Hyderabad Central – Abids, Nacharam, Moula Ali, Secunderabad.
- Hyderabad East – Aushapur, Boduppal, Cherlapally IDA, Ghatkesar, Keesara, Korremula, Uppal Depot.
- Hyderabad North – Dundigal, Maisammaguda, Medchal, Old Alwal
- Hyderabad South East – Hayath Nagar, Nagole,Ibrahimpatnam, Karmanghat, LB Nagar, Nadargul, Shamshabad, Ramoji Film City
- Hyderabad West – Hafeezpet, Himayath Sagar, Bachupally, Kukatpally, Gandipet, Shaikpet, Moinabad