Admissions into different agricultural, pharmacy and engineering institute situated on Telangana State will be given on the basis of entrance exam TS EAMCET 2021. The candidates who qualify this exam will be offered enrolment into BE, B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture) and many other courses as per their choice. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to submit their application form from 20th March 2021 onwards. The common entrance test is going to be held on 4th to 10th August 2021.
Latest- TS EAMCET 2021 admit card is now available.
The last date to apply for TS EAMCET 2021 has been extended till 19th July 2021.
TS EAMCET 2021 exam date has been revised now.
TS EAMCET 2021 application deadline has been extended till
3rd June 2021 10th June 2021 17th June 2021.
TS EAMCET 2021 application last date has been extended till 26th May 2021.
TS EAMCET 2021 application process is available from 20th March 2021.
According to the source, TS EAMCET 2021 will be held on 5th to 9th July 2021.
TS EAMCET 2021 Quick Overview
- Except online, no other mode of filling the application will be provided to the candidates.
- The exam will also be conducted in online mode, i.e. as a computer-based test.
- Eligibility for the specific course must be verified by the candidates before applying for the exam.
- Only the candidates with a valid admit card will be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Application with incorrect or incomplete information will be rejected without any correspondence in this regard.
- For different category test (E or AM or E&AM), only a single application form should be submitted.
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Dates
The tentative dates regarding TS EAMCET 2021 are given here.
|Online application form release date||20th March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application without late fee|
|Beginning of correction in the application form|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 250/-|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 2500/-|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-|
|Admit card release date|
|Date of exam||4th to 10th August 2021|
|Declaration of result||—|
TS EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following criteria need to be fulfilled for appearing in the TS EAMCET 2021:
- Candidates of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders are eligible.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local/ Non-Local status requirements of the state.
- The lower age limit will be 17 years and upper age limit will be 22 years (25 years in respect of SC/ ST candidates) as on 31st December 2021.
- Minimum age for engineering except B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ Food Technology) and B.Pharma will be 16 years.
Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering), 50% seats in B. Pharmacy & B.Tech (Food Technology):
A pass in class 12th or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ related vocational course and minimum aggregate of 45% in these subjects is required.
B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture/ Horticulture, B.Sc (Forestry), B.V.Sc & AH, B.F.Sc and 50% seats of B.Tech. (FT):
The candidates should have passed the class 12th or equivalent exam with any two/ three of the subjects as indicated below:
- Sc (Hons) Agriculture/ Horticulture: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Agriculture, Vocational Course in Agriculture
- Sc (Forestry): Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Mathematics optional)
- V.Sc & AH: Physical Sciences and Biological or Natural Sciences
- F.Sc: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences and Vocational Course in Fishery Sciences
- Tech (Food Technology): Physical Sciences and Biological or Natural Sciences/ Mathematics
For 50% seats in B.Pharma:
Those who have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam with Biology, Physics and Chemistry with at least 45% marks in aggregate of these subjects are eligible.
For Pharma-D (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates):
Applicants need to clear the intermediate or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology or have Diploma in Pharmacy with 45% marks to be eligible.
- Candidates appearing in their qualifying exam in the year 2021 are eligible too.
- A relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks will be given to the reserved category candidates.
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form
The application form for TS EAMCET 2021 will be released on the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The first step towards the application filling will be the payment of application fee. Candidates whose payment status turns successful can proceed with filling of form.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal and education details such as name, gender, date of birth, qualifying exam passing year, marks obtained, etc.
- The candidates will also have to upload their photograph and signature in scanned format in the application.
- Choice for test center and course will also be required to be filled by the candidates.
- Once all the details are entered successfully, the application form can be submitted with the prescribed fee.
- A printout of the duly filled and submitted application form should be taken and kept safe for future use.
- The application fee payment can be done online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking or by visiting any of TS/ AP Online centre.
- Registration fee for general/ OBC candidates will be Rs. 800/- and for SC/ ST candidates, Rs. 400/-.
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check below the exam pattern for TS EAMCET 2021:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Number of questions: 160
- Medium of test: English & Telugu or English & Urdu
- Total marks: 160
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for each right answer
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Biology (Botany + Zoology) (for agriculture) OR|
Mathematics (for engineering)
|40 + 40|
|40 + 40|
TS EAMCET Syllabus
The details of the TS EAMCET 2021 syllabus are given here:
- Physics: Physical World, Units and Measurement, Motion in a Plane, Motion in a Plane, Motion in a Plane, Current Electricity, Laws of Motion, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, Work, Energy and Power, Electromagnetic Waves, Oscillations, etc
- Chemistry: Organic Chemistry Principles & Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Solid State, Structure of Atom, Solutions, Elements and their Periodicity, Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics, s- & p-block elements, d- & f-block elements, Biomolecules, States of Matter, Surface Chemistry
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Probability, Calculus and Vector Algebra
- Botany: Diversity in the Living World, Structural Organisation in Plants- Morphology, Reproduction in Plants, Plant Systematic, Cell Structure and Function, internal organization of plants, Plant Ecology, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology
- Zoology: Structural Organisation in Animals, Animal Diversity, Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa, Biology and Human Welfare, Type Study of Periplaneta Americana, Ecology & Environment, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Organic Evolution
How to Prepare for TS EAMCET 2021?
Some basic hacks that can help you in your exam preparation are given below:
- Gain complete familiarity with the syllabus of your exam before you start your preparation.
- Now, according to your syllabus, collect all your study material at one place.
- For better management of time, prepare a time table, focusing properly on each subject.
- Start from the basics and after all your concepts are clear, move towards the advanced topics.
- After you have gained sufficient knowledge of every topic, you can start practicing previous years’ question papers.
- Make habit of regular revision. In this way, all the topics you studied earlier will remain fresh in your mind.
- Taking care of your health is also very important. Take proper food and sleep.
TS EAMCET 2021 Admit Card
- The candidates will be able to download their TS EAMCET 2021 admit card from the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- A printout of the admit card should be taken to be carried to the exam center.
- Applicants without a valid admit card will not be allowed entry into the examination hall.
- Along with the admit card/ hall ticket, a printout of the application form duly attested should also be carried to the exam center.
- The admit card should not be distorted or damaged as it will also be required at the time of counseling process.
TS EAMCET Result
- TS EAMCET 2021 result will be declared in online mode on the website eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Based on the marks scored in the entrance test, ranking will be given to the candidates.
- Performance in the qualifying exam will also be assessed for giving the ranking.
- Admissions will be granted to the candidates strictly on the basis of their ranking.
- The candidates will also be able to download their rank card from the official website.
TS EAMCET 2021 Counseling
- Counseling of the qualified candidates will be done as per the merit list.
- The candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for course and institute at the time of counseling.
- On the basis of the choice provided and the rank of the candidates, seats will be allotted to them.
- Final admission will be given after successful verification of documents and eligibility of the candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 01: What are the details required to fill up the application form?
Ans: You need to keep following documents ready before you start applying for the exam:
Ans: You need to keep following documents ready before you start applying for the exam:
|Details Required||Documents Preferred|
|Aadhaar card information||UIDAI Aadhaar card|
|Special category recommendation(NCC, Sports, PH,CAP, Anglo Indian)||Certificate issued by Related Authority|
|Category (BC, SC, ST,etc.) Application Number of the Caste Certificate||Caste Certificate provided by MRO / Competent Authority|
|Study Details||Study Certificates starting from Class I to Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent|
|Parents income||Income certificate by MRO / Competent Authority|
|Local Status (AU/ OU/SVU/ Non-local)||MRO /Competent Authority offers Local Candidate Certificate|
|SSC admit card number or equivalent exam certificate||SSC Certificate or its Equivalent|
|Date of birth||SSC Certificate or its Equivalent|
|Stream Applied by candidates for Engineering (E), Agriculture & Medical (AM), or both (E & AM)||Prescribed eligibility criteria|
|Admit card number for the qualifying exam passed or appeared||Marks Memo / Admit Card Number of the latest Intermediate 2nd year or 10+2 or its equivalent|
|TS / APOnline Transaction Id (if payment done through TS / APOnline) Credit or Debit card details (If payment done through Debit/Credit Card) and Net banking login credentials||Receipt from TS / APOnline / Debit/ Credit Card|
Ques 02: What are the available modes of payment for registration fees?
Ans: Candidates can make payment towards registration fee using
- TS / AP Online centers
- Net banking, debit card/credit card
Ques 03: Do I need to upload any certificate?
Ans: No, there is no need of uploading any certificate. However, you need to submit filled-in application form to the invigilator on the day of your exam.
Ques 04: Do I need to upload photograph and signature?
Ans: If you have passed the qualifying exam from Intermediate Board of Education, Telangana / AP in years from 2010 to 2019 or 2020 then it’s not necessary to upload your photograph and signature. However, if you are from ICSC/CBSE/equivalent then you need to upload it with following specifications:
|Photograph||Less than 50KB||JPG|
|Signature||Less than 30KB||JPG|
Ques 05: I belong to OBC category, do I need to enclose category certificate?
Ans: If you belong to OC or OBC category then you don’t need to submit any certificate while submitting the application. However, OBC category candidates are required to produce the category certificate at the time of admission/counselling. SC/ST category candidates are required to submit an attested copy of caste certificate with the filled-in application form on the day of your exam.
Ques 05: Do I need to send or submit hard copy of application and attachments to office?
Ans: No, you don’t need to do the same.
Ques 06: Which documents are required to bring on the day of my exam?
Ans: You need to bring following documents on the day of your exam:
- Printout of duly filled online application form by pasting your photograph and getting the same attested by Principal of the college last studied/any Gazetted Officer;
- Hall ticket;
- Photocopy of caste certificate;
Ques 07: Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans: No, there will be no negative marking in the exam.
Ques 08: Can I bring calculator in the exam hall?
Ans: No, you are not allowed to bring calculator in the exam hall.