The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam will conduct the Tripura JEE (TJEE) 2023 exam. This exam is conducted to select the candidates for admission to various Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical and other professional degree courses in the state of Tripura. The candidate looking for an admission through Tripura JEE (TJEE) 2023 need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. The exam will be conducted in 4 papers for different subjects i.e. Physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics.
The candidates looking for admission in Engineering courses need to appear for Physics, chemistry and mathematics papers. For admission to veterinary, agricultural, fisheries etc. courses, the candidates have to appear for Physics, chemistry and biology papers.
Table of Contents
Tripura JEE (TJEE) 2023 Overview
The aspiring candidates should check the important highlights of the Tripura JEE (TJEE) 2023 exam as given below:
- The application form of Tripura JEE (TJEE) exam will be released only in online mode. Please note that the board will not release any printed application form.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode using OMR sheets.
- It is expected that the exams will be conducted at the following cities of Tripura – Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, Santirbazar and Agartala.
- For engineering/ Technological courses, the candidates have to appear for the exams of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For veterinary/ agricultural/ Fisheries/ Paramedical and other courses, the candidates have to appear for the exams of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- In case the candidates want to apply for all the courses then they need to appear for the exams of all the subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
Tripura JEE 2023 Schedule
The official schedule of the Tripura JEE (TJEE) 2023 is illustrated below:
|Starting of online application form submission||April 2023|
|Last date for the submission of application form||April 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023
|Answer key release||June 2023|
|Last date of receiving feedback||June 2023|
|Declaration of result||July 2023|
Tripura JEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the Tripura JEE (TJEE) 2023 is given below:
- Mode of Examination: Offline (OMR sheet based exam)
- Type of Question: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Subjects: 4 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology)
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours for each paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 2 marks
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Tripura JEE (TJEE) 2023 syllabus
The subject-wise syllabus of the exam will be as follows:
Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Equilibrium, Solid State, Redox Reactions, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, s-Block Elements etc.
Physics: Motion in a plane, Need for measurement, Accuracy and precision of measuring instruments, Force and inertia, Equilibrium of concurrent forces, Centre of mass of a two-particle system, Kepler’s laws of planetary motion, Elastic behavior, Heat transfer, Thermal equilibrium and definition of temperature, Second law of the thermodynamics, Periodic motion, Wave motion, Longitudinal and transverse waves, Frictional electricity etc.
Mathematics: Sets, Relation And Mapping, Sequence And Series (Finite And Infinite), Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations, Permutations & Combinations , Binomial Theorem, Matrices And Determinant, Trigonometry, Two Dimensional Geometry, Vectors And Three Dimensional Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus And Differential Equations Integral Calculus, Applications Of Derivatives, Application Of The Integrals, Probability, Statistics, Mathematical Reasoning, Linear Programming, Linear Inequalities Etc.
Biology: Diversity of Living Organisms, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Cell Structure and function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology And Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Application, Ecology and Environment.
Tripura JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Tripura JEE (TJEE) 2023 exam will be as follows:
- Only Indian candidates can apply for this exam.
- Either candidate or parents of the candidates must be a permanent resident of Tripura residing in the state for not less than 10 years.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with PCM/ PCB subjects.
Tripura JEE 2023 Application form
- The application form of the Tripura JEE (TJEE) 2023 exam will be made available only in online mode through the official website.
- In order to access the application form, the candidates first have to register using their email id and phone number.
- Once registered, the candidates may log in and fill the application form.
- While filling the application form, the candidates need to provide all the required details such as name, email, phone number, address, qualifying exam details etc.
- In addition to the details, the candidates also required to upload the scanned images of the following documents.
- A recent photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- BPL Certificate/ Ration Card (If applicable)
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- The candidates should submit the application form only after verifying the entered details. Once submitted, it is not possible to edit the application form.
- It is also recommended to keep the hardcopy of submitted application form for future requirement.
The category wise application fee for this exam will be as follows:
- Male candidates of general/ OBC category: Rs. 550 /-
- Male candidates of SC/ST category: Rs. 450 /-
- All female and BPL candidates: Rs. 350 /-
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
Tripura JEE 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card of the exam will be released in online mode through the official website of the board.
- Please note that the board will not send the hardcopy of the admit card to the candidates.
- All the information related to the exam such as exam timing, venue etc. will be mentioned on the admit card.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the printout of downloaded admit card at the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without an admit card.
Tripura JEE 2023 Result
- The board will release the Tripura JEE (TJEE) 2023 result on its official website most probably in the month of June 2023.
- The result will be available on the official website only. The board will not send the result card by email or post.
- Along with the result, the board will also publish a merit list of the selected candidates.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in the exam.
- There is no provision of rechecking or reviewing after the declaration of result.
Tripura JEE (TJEE) 2023 Counselling
- In order to provide the admissions to the selected candidates, the board will organize a counselling
- During the counselling process, the candidates need to provide the choice of course and college.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to carry all the documents in original for verification purpose.
- The documents required at the time of counselling are as follows:
- Admit card of Secondary Examination/ Birth certificate (For verification of age)
- Admit card / H.S (+2 stage) Examination
- Mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam
- PRTC/ Other residential proof certificates
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Physically (PH) handicapped (If applicable)
- Ward of Ex-Servicemen Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate showing the proof of Serving Defence Personnel (If applicable)
- Seat surrendered certificate (If applicable)
- BPL card issued by appropriate authority where applicable
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here