By reading this article, you can collect all possible details associated with TNPG (Tamil Nadu PG) Medical exam pattern. TNPG is going to be conducted on 14th February for admission to MD, MS and diploma programmes offered by various private and government medical colleges of Tamil Nadu state. You must be aware with its exam pattern in case you are going to appear in this exam. It will help you to understand the subjects, paper, marking scheme, exam duration etc. Having information related to syllabus and paper pattern helps students to prepare for the exam in more efficient manner. Therefore, we have tried here to furnish all possible details regarding paper pattern of TNPG:
- Tamil Nadu PG Medical will be conducted on February.
- It is a pen and paper based exam where candidates need to mark their answers in OMR sheet.
- There will be 250 multiple choice questions.
- Talking about the marking scheme, 1 mark will be given to candidates for every correct response and there will be no negative marking scheme for the incorrect response.
- Zero marks will be provided for every incorrect response.
- Language mode of the question paper will be English only.
- All questions will be asked as per MBBS syllabus including pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical.
We have provided here an overview of Tamil Nadu PG medical exam. If you have any queries related to this article, you can share the same by using comment box specified below.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here