The application form for B.Ed admission into Tamil Nadu Open University will be made available through online mode. Submission of the application form along with the important documents should be done through offline mode. Candidates who meet the minimum eligibility requirements can fill and submit their application forms. A certain amount of application fee will also be charged from the candidates. Get important information about the TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021 here from this article.
Table of Contents
TNOU B.Ed Application Form Important Dates 2021
Check out the tentative dates related to the TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021 in the table below:
|Availability of B.Ed application form||2nd week of September 2020|
|Last date for submission of B.Ed application form||To be notified later|
|Commencement of admission process||Last week of November 2020|
How to fill TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021?
The application form for TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021 will be released online on the official website of the University. Step by step instructions to fill and submit the application form are provided below.
Candidates need to download the copy of the OMR application form enclosed with the TNOU prospectus and available on the official website www.tnou.ac.in.
Now provide the following details into the application form very correctly-
- Applicant’s Name: Write your name in CAPITAL letters as given in your SSLC / Matriculation Certificate.
- Medium of Instruction: Provide the medium of instruction in which you want to continue the B.Ed course.
- Date of Birth: Write your date of birth as given in your SSLC / Matriculation Certificate.
- Gender: Shade the appropriate oval against your corresponding Gender.
- Community: Shade the appropriate oval against your corresponding community.
- Special Category: Provide which Special Category you belong to- Physically Handicapped (PH) or Ex-Servicemen.
- Name and address for communication: Write your name and mailing address in CAPITAL letters with pin code.
- Photograph: Paste (not staple) your recent color photograph with 4cm X 5cm size in the original OMR coding sheet.
- Signature: Put your full signature within the box provided.
- School Education: Write your 10th and 12th Std. percentage of marks.
- Diploma in Teacher Education (D.T.Ed.): Write your D.T.Ed percentage of marks.
- Under Graduate Degree (UG): Write the name of your UG degree with the corresponding subject code. Also provide average percentage of marks of part III in UG degree.
- Post Graduate Degree (PG): Write the name of your PG degree with the corresponding subject code. Also provide average percentage of marks in PG degree.
- Highest Educational Qualification: If you are a M.Phil. / Ph.D. Degree holder, write the subject in the space provided.
- Teaching Experience in completed years: If you have teaching experience, write your completed number of years.
- If you possess N.C.C/ N.S.S/ sports certificate, shade the corresponding bracket ‘yes’.
- Declaration: Put your full signature in the space provided after reading the declaration and mention place and date.
- In-Service Certificate: The Head of the Institution should provide the details of your current experience and sign in the space provided for this purpose along with school seal and date.
After providing all these details into the application form, enclose the relevant documents and the application fee with it and submit it to the TNOU.
- The cost of application form for B.Ed admission will be Rs.500/-.
- The cost of application must be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank / Scheduled Bank in favor of ‘Tamil Nadu Open University’, payable at Chennai.
- Payment of the application cost can also be done in the form of challan enclosed with the application form.
Things to keep in mind
- Applications received after the last date is over will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to fill up all the information correctly in the application OMR sheet.
- Filled-in B.Ed application forms received by TNOU without the prescribed fee will be summarily rejected.
- Accurate information about the percentage of marks should be given in the form.
- If community is not mentioned in the application form, the candidate will be considered under OC category.
- Application will be common for both English and Tamil medium of B.Ed Programme. The candidate has to select any one of the medium, either English or Tamil in the application form.
- Only candidates of Tamil Nadu state should apply. Other state candidates are not eligible for applying the TNOU B.Ed Degree Programme.
- Separate teaching experience certificate will not be accepted and should only be sent via the school duly signed by the school Principal.
TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021 FAQs
Question 1: If I made a mistake while filling the application form and sent it to TNOU, it is possible to correct it?
Answer: Once the applications are received by the TNOU, no changes/ editing/ corrections will be possible in the same. Incorrect applications will not be considered for processing.
Question 2: Can the application submission be done online?
Answer: There is no provision for submitting the application form online. The form should be sent to the TNOU office along with the proper enclosures.
Question 3: When should I expect the release of the TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021?
Answer: The TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021 is expected to be released in the month of September 2020.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here