Anna University may release TNEA application form in August 2023. The Entrance exam will not be conducted under this admission procedure and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of class 12th board exam performance. The application form will be issued by the authorities in the online mode only. Candidates have to fill the application form from the website and submit the printout of duly filled application form along with the required documents to the TNEA centers either by post or by hand. In this article, we will provide a complete detail about TNEA Application Form 2023.
Table of Contents
TNEA Application Dates
Applicants can follow the official schedule for TNEA exam as the official notification is yet to be released.
|Release of Official Notification||August 2023 (tentatively)|
|Starting of Online Registration||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|TNEA Random Number assignment||To be announced|
|Publication of Merit/Rank List||To be announced|
|Starting of Counselling||To be announced|
TNEA Application procedure
Registration Process: Candidates need to complete the registration first by providing basic details such as name, email ID, phone number. Upon registration, they will be provided the user ID and password which lets them to log in to their account.
- The registration form and the information brochure for TNEA exam will be hosted on the official website of Anna University.
- Candidates have to fill the required educational and personal details like name, nationality, gender, mother’s name, father’s name, category, mobile no., email id, and date of birth, etc. in the application form.
- After submitting the details the applicants have to submit the application fee through various payment gateways.
- Now the hard copy of duly filled application form along with requisite document needs to be sent to the following address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of application form with them for any future reference.
- Once the registration process gets completed the Anna University will assign the random numbers to all the candidates. These random numbers will be used in case of Tie between the marks of two candidates.
List of Documents to be sent along with the TNEA Application form 2023
Here is the list of documents you need to attach along with the application form. Without attaching the documents, your application process won’t be considered valid.
- A photocopy of 10th standard mark sheet.
- 10+2 or equivalent Mark sheet.
- Caste certificate.
- 10+2 admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity Certificate (electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate only if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (only if applicable)
- First Graduation Certificate
- Relevant certificate for Son / Daughter of Freedom Fighter or Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman. (if applicable)
- Certificate for Differently able and sports persons (only if applicable)
TNEA Application Fees
The application fee for TNEA exam will be paid only through online mode i.e. by credit card, debit card, and Internet Banking.
|For candidates from General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ST/SCA candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Due to some technical glitches, sometimes candidate may face errors while submitting the application fee. In that case, candidates can either re-login and try again or may contact the Anna University authorities.
Note: The applicant must read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying as the application fee will not be refunded in any case.
Important Instructions about TNEA Application Form 2023
- Candidates should ensure that the registered email id and phone number should be functional until the admission process gets completed. All the official correspondence regarding the exam will send to this email id and phone number only.
- Applicants will be permitted to fill only one application form. However, there will be an option to apply for multiple programmes in the single application form.
- Candidates are advised to submit the application form much before the last date to avoid any kind to delay from the postal department.
- Anna University will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Application and documents received after the last date will not be accepted.