Candidates wishing to pursue B.Ed course from Delhi University need to apply for the entrance test conducted by the University. Only those candidates will be able to download the DU B.Ed. admit card 2023 who have successfully submitted the application form on time. The admit card is a very important document that must be brought to the exam venue otherwise the applicants won’t be permitted to take the test. The University will likely release the hall tickets for B.Ed entrance exam in the 2nd week of August 2023. Candidates need to download the admit card on time to avoid the last-minute rush or technical error. The details printed on the admit card must be verified carefully and discrepancies must be reported immediately to the authority if any is found.
Table of Contents
The tentative date for issuance of DU B.Ed admit card is as follows-
|Admit card releasing date||2nd week of August 2023|
|Exam date||To be updated|
Important instructions regarding the DU B.Ed. admit card 2023
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card only through online mode i.e. by visiting the official website of the concerned department of the University.
- No admit card shall be sent to the candidates by post or any other medium except the online one. It is the duty of the candidates to obtain their admit card from the official website on time.
- The authority won’t be held responsible if the candidate fails to download the admit card once the due date has passed.
- While downloading the admit card, candidates will be required to enter their login credentials made at the time of registration for the exam.
- Candidates are suggested to retain a few printout copies of the admit card so that any future crisis can be averted such misplacement of the admit card, damage to the admit card or any other situation.
- It is advised that the candidates double-check the details printed on the admit card for a safer side. If they find any mistake or discrepancy in the details, they must report the situation to the authorities without any further delay so that it can be rectified at the earliest.
- Candidates must bring the DU B.Ed admit card to the exam venue along with a valid govt. ID proof failing which they won’t be permitted to appear in the exam.
- The following govt. ID proofs can be brought by the candidates on the day of the exam- voter id, Aadhar card, passport, bank passbook, pan card, driving license etc.
- Applicants are supposed to reach the exam venue at least an hour before the commencement of the exam. They should report to the exam center as stated on their admit card only.
- The copy of the admit card should be kept safe till the entire admission process is finished.
How to download the DU B.Ed. admit card 2023?
In order to download the admit card for DU B.Ed entrance exam, candidates need to follow the step by step procedure given below-
- Step 1: Go to the official website
- Step 2: Click on the admit card link
- Step 3: Download the admit card
- Step 4: Keep a printout copy of the hall ticket
Step 1: Candidates are required to visit the official website of the University and then go to the postgraduate programme portal i.e. http://admission.du.ac.in/.
Step 2: Now as soon as the link is clicked, you will encounter a link on the page stating “click here to download the admit card”. They need to click on the link to download the concerned admit card.
Step 3: Enter your unique “form number” and “mobile number” to access the admit card. Download the hall ticket displayed in PDF file format by clicking on the download icon on the PDF.
Step 4: Take multiple printouts of the admit card and keep them safe for further use. If you don’t have a printer at your home, then you can go to the cyber café to take the printout.
Exam related instructions
Here are some crucial exam related instructions that must be followed by the candidates-
- Applicants are advised to reach the exam venue on time as latecomers won’t be given the entry to the exam hall. Therefore, it is suggested that the candidates should report to the venue at least an hour before the exam.
- Guardians, parents of the candidates won’t be allowed to enter the exam premises. They can however, wait outside the exam center.
- Applicants will not be allowed to leave their seats before the duration of the exam is finished.
- Possession of certain items such as calculators, Smartwatch, study material, other electronic gadget or any item that can violate the integrity of the exam are strictly prohibited. If a candidate is found to possess these items inside the exam hall, punishable actions will be taken against him/her.
- Candidates can however, bring the basic stationery items in the exam hall such as pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener, ruler etc.
- Impersonation of a candidate can lead to serious consequences such as cancellation of the candidature of that candidate. Such candidates can also be debarred from taking the exam in future too.
- Applicants are suggested to attempt the questions for which they are confident about. Guesswork might lead to the deduction of 1/4th Therefore, candidates should wisely choose the answer.
- Candidates should avoid bringing costly items to the exam center. The authority won’t be held responsible if the items are stolen or lost.
Particulars to be checked on the admit card
Candidates are required to thoroughly check the details printed on their DU B.Ed admit card and inform the authorities of the discrepancies if they are found. Given below are the details that should be verified by the candidates-
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Date of Birth
- Roll number of the candidate
- Exam venue
- Reporting time
- Date and day of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Important instructions
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- The exam center written on my admit card is very far away from my home. Can I change the exam center?
No you cannot request for the change of exam center. The decision of center allotment resides with the university at their discretion. Candidates can only report to the exam center as printed on their admit card.
- Will I get the admit card by post? I don’t know how to download it from online mode.
No admit card will be sent to the candidates through post. The only way with which you can download the hall ticket is through the official website. The process to download the admit card is given in the post. Kindly refer the post to know how to download the DU B.Ed. admit card 2023.
- What are the documents that I need to bring along with the admit card?
You only need to carry a valid ID proof to the exam hall along with the admit card. It might be your pan card, voter ID card, Aadhar card, passport or any valid government id. For a safer side, you should also bring the latest passport-sized photograph to the exam center.
- What is the official website to download the DU B.Ed admit card? I cannot get the link to the admit card.
The official website to download the admit card for DU B.Ed entrance exam is http://admission.du.ac.in/. You can obtain the admit card by providing your form number and phone number after clicking the link.
- How can I get the nearest exam center?
You can provide the choice for the nearest exam center while filling the application form. No request for change in the exam center will be permitted once the form is submitted successfully. Therefore, a candidate should carefully choose the nearest exam center while filling the form.