Tamilnadu Polytechnic admission 2022: Applications will be invited from eligible candidates for Tamilnadu Polytechnic admission 2022 by Directorate of Technical Education (TNDTE). Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu conducts and governs Tamilnadu polytechnic admission.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should have done 10th board examination from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Age Bar: The minimum age limit for candidates will be 15 years.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Application form for Tamilnadu Polytechnic admission will be available from May 2021. Eligible and interested candidate can fill the application form on or before the due date.
Important points related application process
- The aspirants can buy the application form from the designated centers
- Thereafter fill up the application form in prescribed format with the correct details.
- Once the application form is duly filled, then the applicants can submit the same at Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE), Government of Tamil Nadu, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 025.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the official website www.tndte.com and once it is downloaded, the applicants can fill up the form and submit the same along with the demand draft.
- If the application is sent via post, then it must be done along with a self addressed envelope with stamp of Rs. 15 value attached to it.
Candidate should have to pay Rs. 150 (for general category). In case the applicants are sending the application fee by post, then they will have to submit an amount of Rs. 165. There will be no application fee for candidate belonging to the SC / ST category.
Important dates (Tentative schedule)
|Conducting events||Important dates|
|Availability of applications form will start from||May 2022|
|Last date for the submission of online applications||Second week of June 2022|
|Admit card will be issued on||Last week of June 2022|
|Entrance exam will be held on||July 2022|
|Result of Tamilnadu Polytechnic admission declared on||last week of July 2022|
|Counseling will begin from||First week of August 2022|
The applicants planning to appear for the exam should go through their tenth class syllabus seriously. The entrance exam will be consist question related to the X board class only. In this test, Science and Mathematics knowledge of the candidates will be checked.
The Tamil Nadu Polytechnic admission exam will be objective type. The paper will comprise of multiple choice questions with four alternate choices where applicants have to pick the right answer. In case the applicants mark two answers for a single question, then it will be considered an incorrect answer even when one answer is right.
Admit card/Hall Ticket
The admit card for entrance exam can be downloaded from the official website i.e. www.tndte.com. After opening the official website link candidates can download the admit card by providing the hall ticket number or the application number. The candidates must click on the programme for which they have applied for the admit card. The admit card will come up on the screen of your computer. The applicants are advised to take a printout of the same and bring it along with them while appearing to the examination hall.
The result of Tamilnadu Polytechnic admission will be made available online and the students can check their results by entering their roll number.
Candidates will be selected for the courses in the Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions on the basis of total marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the ranking will be done in the order of total marks achieved by the applicants in the SSLC and Equivalent examination following communal reservation.