Tamil Nadu Government has released the notification for Post Graduate, Degree/ Diploma Courses admissions for 2015 for the candidates waiting to join diverse Post Graduate Degree, Diploma, Master of Surgery (M.Ch.) 6 yrs, Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses.
- Candidate must be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates, CMC’s (Contract Medical Consultants) and Service Candidates must apply through appropriate channel.
- Candidates are eligible only if they completed, as on 31st March 2016, their 2 yrs of continuous regular service.
- Should have done MBBS/MDS Course in conjunction with the entire CRRI (Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship) period in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates must enclose only replica of all certificates.
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu Nativity, who pursued their MBBS/BDS outside Tamil Nadu should endow their Nativity Certificate in Tamil Nadu issued by a Competent Authority only in the prescribed format presented in the Annexure XI A and as per the instructions in Annexure XI B of the prospectus.
- Confirm more regarding the eligibility form DME Prospectus for Entrance Exam, Mode of Selection and Eligibility.
Courses Offered by Directorate of Medical Examination –
- Post Graduate Degree
- Master of Dental Surgery
- Master of Surgery (M.Ch) 6 yrs
Application Fee –
General Category Candidates- Rs. 2,000/-
No application fee for SC/ST/SCA Candidates.
Mode of Payment –
Candidates (Only for General Category Candidates) have to pay in form of Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Chennai – 600 010” payable at Chennai.
How to apply –
You can download the application form from the official website www.tnhealth.org or www.tn.gov.in.
Application Form Availability –
Application forms are available on site from January 2016 to February 2016.
Duly fill the application form you downloaded from site and send it along with the DD to the address provided below –
Chennai – 600 010
Application Form Availability : January 2016
Date of Entrance Examination : March 2016
Last date for receipt of application : February 2016
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks
Disclaimer: 99entranceexam.in is not an official website for Tamil Nadu Government; we are here just providing you details about Tamil Nadu Directorate Medical Examination (TN DME) Post Graduate 2016. You may find modification in the details and dates specified at our portal which are subject to variation in the official notification.