SVSU UG & PG Admission 2023: Swami Vivekananda Subharti University (SVSU) notifies candidates to apply for admission to pursue Under Graduate Courses after senior secondary examination and for Post Graduate Courses after Graduation. Candidates can choose the desired subjects of their UG and PG courses as per their ability and educational background.
All the eligible and interested candidates can fill and submit their application forms as per the guidelines provided by the university. Candidates have been given all the crucial information about the eligibility criteria, application form, important dates and complete admission process in this write-up.
Table of Contents
Important dates regarding the SVSU UG & PG Admission 2023
|Sr.No.||Name of the Events||Date|
|1||The date of Issuing of the Application Forms||To be updated|
|2||Last Date of Submitting the Application Form||To be updated|
|3||Issuing of the Admit Card for Entrance Test||To be updated|
|4||Date of Commencement of the Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|5||Date of the declaration of the result of the Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|7||Last Date of the Completion of the Admission Process||To be updated|
The dates mentioned in the table above are tentative and are subject to change as per the prudence of the University.
Courses Offered by the University
There are numerous UG and PG courses offered by the university and candidates can choose the course as per their interest, ability and educational qualification. The courses offered by the university have been given in the table below-
|Sr.No.||Name of Parent Course Offered by University||Name of the degree/Diploma|
|1||Engineering||B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D|
|2||Management||BBA, MBA, PGDM, B.Com, M.Com, Ph.D|
|3||Information Technology||BCA, MCA, PGDCA|
|4||Animation, Film Production and Arts||B.Sc. in Animation, M.Sc. in Animation, Ph.D|
|5||Hotel Management||BHMCT, MHMCT, DHM (Food and Beverages Service), DHM (Food production and Bakery)|
|6||Fine Arts||BFA, MFA, Diploma in Fine Arts, Certificate course in Arts, Ph.D. in Fine Arts|
|7||Yoga and Naturopathy||BNYS, Diploma in Naturopathy|
|8||Science||B.Sc. in PCM/PSM/CBZ, BCA, B.Sc.(Computer Science), B.Sc. (Honors) in Mathematics/Physics/ Chemistry/zoology/Botany|
|9||Medical/Paramedical/Bio-Medical||M.Sc. in Molecular Biology/Medicine, PG Diploma and Ph.D in Molecular Biology, PG Diploma in Medical Science and Tissue Culture|
|10||Pharma Science||B.Pharma, M.Pharma., D.Pharma., Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Science|
|11||Biotechnology||M.Sc., M.Phil, Ph.D., B.Sc. in Biotechnology, B.Sc. in PCM, B.Sc. in PSM|
|12||Legal Studies||BALLB, LLM, Ph.D, M.Phil, PG Diploma in Law|
|13||Media Studies||Bachelors and Master Degree in MS, PG Diploma, M.Phil in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|14||Hotel Management||MHMCT, BHMCT, DHM, DHM (Food and Bakery)|
|15||Arts and Social Sciences||B.Lib, B.Lib & Information Science, B.Sc. Home Science, M.Sc. (Home Science) Food and nutrition|
|17||Nursing||ANM, GNM, B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing|
There are more than 180 courses in total which are offered by the SVS University.
- Candidates need to possess different educational qualifications for different courses.
- Candidates need to have the relevant degree in the graduation (bachelor’s programme) to pursue the Master’s degree in the same field.
- Candidates, who want to pursue the Bachelor’s Degree, must have passed the senior secondary examination with the subjects of Science if they are willing to pursue a degree in the field of Science or any other related field.
- Candidates willing to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in the subject of Arts must have passed the senior secondary examination with any subjects such as Arts, Science or Commerce.
How to apply through the Application Form?
The application form can be submitted by the candidates through online and offline mode as given below-
Submission of the Application Form through Online Mode
- Candidates will have to fill and make the submission of the application form thru online mode as the application will be available on the official website of the University.
- Candidates will have to fill all the details in the application form such as their name, date of birth, father’s name and residence along with the contact number (Phone or mobile number) and email ID.
- Candidates will also be asked to submit the details of their educational qualification in the application to make sure that they are eligible for the course they are applying for.
- Candidates will also need to upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- The Application fee will be paid by the candidates thru online mode viz. credit card, debit card or net banking.
- After filling all the details in the application form, the form will be submitted.
- Candidates will be given registration number after completing the registration of the application and the candidates need to keep the soft copy of the registered application form in the computer for future reference.
Submission of the Application Form through Offline Mode
- Candidates can purchase the application form by making the payment of Rs.1500/- from the counters made in the university for the purpose.
- Candidates can also make the payment via Demand Draft in the favour of University.
- Candidates will be asked to fill all the details in the application form as per the guidelines given in the attached prospectus.
- After filling the application form, candidates submit the application form in the university by hand or by speed post in case they are located in a remote place.
- The admission will be carried out by the university on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in their previous examination however for some courses; university can conduct the entrance examination also.
- Merit list will be made by the university on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in their previous programme and the entrance exam as well to finalize the admission.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here