Candidates who have applied for St. John’s Medical entrance exam as per the prescribed instructions they will be capable to obtain their admit card one week before the exam. St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences is the respective authority conducting the test on May for admitting students in MBBS programme. The authority will send the admit card to candidates’ mailing address mentioned in their application form.
Important Points Need to Remember About St. John’s MBBS Exam Admit Card
- I’d like to inform candidates that no admit card will be available in online mode.
- Admit card will be sent to candidates by respective authority at their mentioned mailing address.
- Candidates will receive their admit card one week prior to the exam.
- Information which are mentioned on the admit card are candidates name, User ID, exam centre name, date & time of the test, exam centre code etc.
- Candidates will be not allowed to appear in the test without showing their admit card to invigilator.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here