SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) is the authority that will conduct the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination or SRMJEEE. This exam is a gateway for admission to the B.Tech program offered by the institute. Please note that it is a common entrance exam for admission to SRM Group institutes and universities located at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Ghaziabad, Ramapuram Part – Vadapalani, Amravati, Haryana, and Sikkim. Those candidates who want to apply must fill and submit the application form before the last date. In this post, we are going to provide all the necessary details related to the SRMJEEE 2022 examination.
SRMJEEE 2022 application process has been released on 15th November 2021.
SRMJEE 2022 Important Dates
Check below the important dates related to SRMJEEE 2022:
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of the application form submission||15th November 2021|
|Last date for filling the application form||Phase I- 2nd Jan 2022
Phase 2- 18th April 2022
Phase 3: 20th June 2022
|Correction window to fix application form||T0 be announced|
|Slot booking for online entrance examination||T0 be announced|
|Availability of admit card||T0 be announced|
|Date of entrance examination||Phase I: 8 to 9th January 2022
Phase II: 23 to 24 April 2022
Phase III: 25 to 26 June 2022
|Declaration of result||T0 be announced|
|Beginning of Counselling||T0 be announced|
|On-campus Enrolment||T0 be announced|
|Commencement of classes||T0 be announced|
SRMJEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those interested candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed the higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- Aspirants must have at least 50% marks in PCM
Note: Students who have completed 10+2 under NIOS must have completed the 10th standard from regular schooling or vice-versa.
- Applicants with GCE A-level or International Baccalaureate(IB) diploma or IB certificate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies as major subjects (equivalent to Advanced Placement level in each subject) in any International schools within India are eligible.
Note: Only those candidates who have cleared the qualifying examination in not more than attempts including appearance for improvement are eligible.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2022
The application form for SRMJEEE will release in both online and offline mode. The details about both the modes of application are as follows.
- In order to apply online, aspirants have to register on the official website.
- At the time of registration, candidates are required to provide basic details like name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Aspirants have to activate their account after registration by verifying the email address.
- Next, candidates may log in and access the main application form.
- In the main application form, candidates have to enter their complete academic, personal, and contact details.
- The details entered in the application form must be accurate. Otherwise, the university can reject the application form.
- Apart from this, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the passport size photograph and signature.
- The details of the scanned images are provided in the table below.
|Photograph Image||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||1 MB|
|Signature Image||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||1 MB|
- It is compulsory for all candidates to pay the necessary application fee along with the application form.
- It is recommended to take a printout of the application form submitted for future references.
- Those who don’t want to apply in online mode may access the application in offline mode.
- The OMR application form will release in selected post offices.
- After getting the offline application form, aspirants have to fill details in neat and clean handwriting.
- Aspirants must make sure that the details you enter in the application form are correct.
- Along with the details, aspirants have to affix their photograph on the application form.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted to the university address before the last date.
An application form will not be considered valid unless the candidate pays the application fee. The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 1100/- and it is non-refundable.
Mode of payment
Online Payment: The application fee can be paid in online mode using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Offline Payment: Candidates can also pay the application fee in offline mode using a Demand Draft. The DD should be drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Aspirants must write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send it to the following address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card for SRMJEEE 2022 examination will release online through the official website only.
- Those who want to appear for the examination need to provide his/her registration details.
- The admit card of the examination will contain important information like examination date, timings, test centre address.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without an admit card.
- It is also compulsory for the candidates to carry a photo ID proof along with the admit card at the examination centre.
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for the exam may check the examination pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer-based test)
- Number of questions: 125 questions
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Language of questions: Questions will be asked in English language only
- Duration of examination: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from the five subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Aptitude, English, and Mathematics.
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: Not applicable
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|Total||125 questions||125 marks|
SRMJEEE 2022 Syllabus
It is important for candidates preparing for the examination to know and understand the syllabus. The important topics from the SRMJEEE 2022 syllabus are as follows.
- Physics: Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, mechanics of solids and fluids, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Magnetism and Magnetic effects of current, Electromagnetic induction, alternating currents, and electromagnetic waves, Optics, Dual nature of radiation and matter, and atomic physics, Nuclear physics, Electronic devices, etc.
- Chemistry: Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry, General principles and processes of isolation of elements, P-block elements, D and f block elements, Coordination compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, phenols, and ethers, Aldehydes, ketones, and carboxylic acids, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in everyday life, etc.
- Mathematics: Sets, relations and functions, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Matrices, determinants and their applications, Combinatorics, Algebra, Differential calculus and its applications, Integral calculus and its applications, Analytical geometry, Vector algebra, Statistics and Probability distribution, Trigonometry.
- Aptitude: Number system, Statistics, Percentage, Profit and loss, Quadratic equation, Geometry, Arrangement, Direction sense test, Linear equation, Trigonometry
- After conducting the examination, the university will declare the result online on the official website.
- Aspirants will be able to check the result by entering their roll number and other details.
- The result card will inform candidates about the marks they have secured in each subject and total.
- The university will also inform the candidates about their results through a registered email addresses and phone numbers.
SRMJEEE 2022 Cut off
- Along with the result, SRM University will also declare the cut off marks.
- It is necessary for an aspirant to score more than cut off marks in order to clear the examination.
- The cutoff marks depend upon various factors including the number of students taking the exam, difficulty level, etc.
- Only those candidates will be invited to the counselling who will clear the cut off.
- The counselling process of SRM University will take place in two phases i.e. Phase 1 and Phase 2.
- Those candidates who will get their names in the merit list can take part in the counselling by registering in online mode.
- In the counselling process, universities will also verify documents of the candidates.
- The admission will be provided based on the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What documents will be required at the time of counselling?
Answer: Candidates must have the following documents at the time of counselling.
- 10+2 or equivalent examination mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet as a date of birth proof
- SRMJEEE rank card
- Original counselling call letter
- SRMJEEE rank card
- Hall ticket of qualifying exam
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Cancelled cheque leaf with name of candidate/ parent or grandparent printed
- Payment receipt made through e-pay facility or demand draft
Question – 2: Will there be any negative marking in the SRMJEEE 2022 examination?
Answer: No, there will not be any negative marking.
Question – 3: In which language the questions will be asked?
Answer: The questions will be asked in English Language only.
Question – 4: Is it possible to make the correction in the application form?
Answer: Yes, the correction window will be provided in order to rectify errors in the application form.
Question – 5: Can I submit the SRMJEEE 2022 application form in offline mode?
Answer: Yes, the application form will release in both online and offline mode.