Directorate of Admissions, Sri Venkateshwara University is the authority that is responsible for managing Sri Venkateshwara University Admission 2021. Those candidates who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. It is also necessary for the interested candidates to check the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. The university offers a large number of PG Courses in various fields. In this article, we are providing all the necessary details related to the Sri Venkateshwara University Admission 2021.
Table of Contents
The list of some of the courses offered by the university is given below.
- MA – Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology, Econometrics, Economics, Fine Arts, English, Hindi, History, Human Rights & Duties, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Tamil, Sociology, Population Studies, Urdu, Telugu, Political Science, Philosophy.
- M.Sc. – Anthropology, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Fishery Science & Aquaculture, Geography, Geology, Home Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, psychology, Counselling Psychology, Statistics, Applied statistics, Zoology, Virology.
The tentative schedule for admission to Sri Venkateswara University Admission 2021 is given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of the online registration||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to register online||1st week of July 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fees||2nd week of July 2021|
|Final date for the submission of the printout of the online application form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of July 2021|
|Date of entrance test||Last week of July 2021|
Sri Venkateswara University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission to Sri Venkateswara University are given below.
- Admissions are limited to only those candidates who are local to one or the other University areas of A.P. State. However, Indian Nationals who are natives of other states (other than AP) are eligible for admission under the National Integration Quota to 5% of the total seats only.
- Foreign nationals can also apply. However, they need not appear for the entrance test.
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 40% marks in the concerned subject. For those courses, where the admissions are to be provided based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subject should be a minimum 40% of marks.
- In order to get admission to M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be more than or equal to 50%.
- Those candidates who will appear for the qualifying examination in the year 2021 are also eligible.
Sri Venkateswara University Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for admission to Sri Venkateswara University will release in online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form through the official website. All the necessary details regarding the process of application are given below.
- To start the process of application, candidates have to visit the official website and fill the challan registration form.
- In the challan registration form, aspirants need to provide the basic details like Qualifying examination, Name, father’s name, mother’s name, address, etc.
- After registration, candidates will be able to access the main application form.
- In the main application form, aspirants have to enter their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- Make sure you enter the details accurately. Otherwise, the application form can get rejected.
- It is also compulsory to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- All the candidates must also pay the required application fee in order to submit the application form.
- The printout of the duly filled application form must be submitted by hand or by registered post at the following address.
Directorate of Admissions
First Floor, SBI Building
Tirupati – 517 502
The application fees for Sri Venkatswara University Admission 2021 are different for the candidates of various categories:
- SC, ST, and PH candidates: Rs. 300/-
- OC, BC, and other candidates: Rs. 400/-
Mode of payment: The application fees can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- The admit card or hall ticket of the examination will release in online mode through the official website of the university.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card by providing their application number and other registration details.
- Information about the date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- All the candidates must carry a printout of the hall ticket to the examination center.
- Keep the admit card/ hall ticket safe even after the examination as it will be required at the time of the examination.
Sri Venkateswara University Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the SVUCET 2021 examination is given below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR Sheet based examination)
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions.
- Duration of the examination: 90 minutes
- Language of question paper: Question papers for Computer Science, English and Hydrogeology tests will be only in English while language tests will be in the respective languages. For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
- After conducting the examination, the university will upload the result in online mode.
- Candidates who will appear for the entrance exam will be able to check the result by entering their details.
- The information about the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- All the candidates will get unique ranks based on the marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
- Please note that there is no provision for rechecking or reevaluation.
- Those successful candidates who will be shortlisted for admission based on the exam will be invited for the counselling process.
- During the counselling process, aspirants will be asked to provide the choice of course which they want to study.
- The admission will be granted based on the ranks secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
- It is compulsory to get the document verified in order to get the admission.
All the candidates must carry the following documents at the time of verification.
- SVUCET-2021 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted)
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2020 OR permanent caste certificate
- White Ration Card / Income certificate from the Tahshildar obtained in 2021 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged /extra curricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parent for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it compulsory to send the printout of the application form after submitting the same online?
Answer: Yes, it is mandatory for all the candidates to send a printout of the application form after submitting the same online.
Question – 2: I am not satisfied with my result. Can I apply for rechecking?
Answer: No, there is no provision for rechecking in the examination.
Question – 3: What if two candidates score equal marks. Which candidate will get better marks?
Answer: The candidates who will score more marks in section C will get selected.
Question – 4: What is SV University area comprises of?
Answer: The S.V. University area comprises of the districts – Anantapur, Chittoor, Kadapa, Kurnool & Nellore.