SPJAT 2021 is an entrance exam to be organized by S.P. Jain School of Global Management in order to offer admission to its Master of Global Business (MGB) and Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) programme.
S.P. Jain School of Global Management has its campuses in Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore, and Sydney. SPJAT 2021 will test a candidate’s Mathematical ability, Intelligence Quotient, English reading & comprehensive, and logical reasoning abilities. The Application process for this exam is expected to start from 2nd week of January 2021.
Table of Contents
SPJAT 2021 Exam Schedule
The Tentative schedule for this exam is as follows:
|SPJAT 2021 week 1||1st week of January 2021|
|SPJAT 2021 week 2||1st week of February 2021|
|SPJAT 2021 week 3||Last week of February 2021|
|SPJAT 2021 Test 4||1st week of April 2021|
- Applicant must be a graduate from a recognized university. Final year students can also apply. However, preference will be given to the candidate with a post graduation in a relevant subject.
- A full-time experience of at least 3 year in mandatory.
- Secondary Education of the candidate must be in English.
- Candidates who have appeared for CAT and scored a minimum of 80% mark or GMAT with 650 scores will be directly shortlisted for the evaluation round.
SPJAT 2021 Application form: How to apply
- The Application will be submitted online on the official website from the 1st week of January 2021 tentatively.
- Candidate needs to fill all the mandatory details and submit the application form. Applications will be reviewed on the first come first serve basis.
- The applicant can apply for two different specializations via the single application form.
- After form submission, candidates have to submit the fee and a PIN will be provided to them by the authorities.
- After PIN generation candidates can choose their exam centres.
- Candidates are requested to keep a print out of the application form for future reference.
The registration fee for this exam is USD 40 which will be converted into Indian National Rupees at the prevailing exchange rates. The fees must be paid through credit card (MasterCard or an international visa card) only. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
SPJAT 2021 Exam Pattern
SPJAT 2021 will be conducted offline in a paper-based mode. The question paper will be divided into following Five parts
- Logical and Reasoning Ability
- Mathematical Ability
- General Knowledge
- English Reading and Comprehension ability.
The Test paper will consist of 40 to 45 questions and there will be no negative marking. Maximum duration for this exam is 1 hour.
Admit card for SPJAT 2021 exam will be issued about a week prior to the exam date through Email. Admit card should be downloaded and printed from the email. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam center without an admit card.
The exam will be held on the following examination centers
Result and Counselling
SPJAT result 2021 will be declared online on the official website. The tentative dates for results are as follows:
Week 1: 3rd week of January 2021
Week 2: 2nd week of February 2021
Week 3: 3rd week of March 2021
Candidates who will clear the SPJAT 2021 will be called for counseling session in Dubai, Singapore, Sydney and Mumbai campus. Where a further evaluation is done on the basis of following:
- Scores in the aptitude test
- Past academic record
- Past work experience
- Extracurricular activities
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here