Table of Contents
Key features of Shivdan Singh Institute of Technology and Management Aligarh
- Established in: 1997
- Location: Aligarh
- Affiliated To: Mahamaya Technical University, Noida Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
- Approved By: AICTE, PCI, MHRD
- Contact Number: 0572-2257280/60, 0571-3291572/73
About the institute
The Shivadan Singh Institute of Technology and Management, Aligarh was founded in the year 1997 as a self-financed and private institution. Located on Aligarh-Mathura road, the college was established by the Saroj Educational Group. It is recognized by the UP Board of Technical Education and State Government of UP. The institute is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and approved by AICTE. The Shivdan Singh Institute is accredited by NBA.
This institution is offering undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Technology in the various disciplines of engineering & technology, management, pharmacy, and education. The graduation courses like BCA, B.Ed and BBA programmes are accredited by NBA and affiliated to Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra. Most sought courses offered by this institution are listed below:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 3 year
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) -3 year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) – 4 year
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – 4 year available in
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – 2 year
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) – 2 Year
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)-2 year available in
- Production Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) – 2 year
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Shivdan Singh Institute of Technology and Management Aligarh Admission Procedure
- Download the admission application form from official website and take a print out
- Fill the important details in the application form.
- Make a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in the name of Saroj Educational Group payable at Delhi. Candidates can also deposit the said amount at the nearest ICICI Bank branch in name of Saroj Educational Group, Account No. 628101068266
- Attach all the required documents such as Score Card/Photocopy of mark sheet, photocopy of ID proof, etc.
- Send the duly filled in form to the office address at Admission Cell Incharge -L-5, First Floor, Lajpat Nagar-II, New Delhi – 110024.
- After receiving the application, selected candidates will be informed for admission process.
Note: 85% of the total seats will be filled by U.P. Technical University through entrance Examination (SEE-UPTU). Rest of the 15% seats will be filled through the management of the college on the basis of merit and norms decided by U.P. Technical University Lucknow.
To know the fee details, please click on following link: http://www.seglko.org/Fee_Structure/Fee2017.pdf
Facilities available at Shivdan Singh Institute of Technology and Management Aligarh
The institute has a state of art infrastructure consisting of all modern amenities and latest facilities. Major facilities offered by the institute are following:
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Medical Center
- Placement Cell
The college has well developed Career Management Centre (CMC) of its own to offer the job opportunities to its students. The Shivdan Singh Institute of Technology and Management, Aligarh has attained a good reputation among the technical colleges for its placement activities.
Shivdan Singh Institute of Technology and Management Aligarh Contact details
Address: 10th KM Stone, Aligarh – Mathura Road,
Aligarh –Uttar Pradesh (India)
Contact number: +91 9997169869, +91 9997531111
Email Id: [email protected]
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here