Shivaji University BEd Admission 2023– Shivaji University will select the candidates for admission to B.A B.Ed. program offered by the university through the entrance exam. Interested candidates who are looking to fill and submit the online application form before the last date. It is expected that the application process will begin in the month of August 2023. Before filling the application form, candidates need to make sure that they meet the required eligibility criteria. Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2023 examination will take place in an online mode in which the candidates have to answer 100 questions. All the important details regarding the Shivaji University BEd admission 2023 are available in this post.
Table of Contents
Shivaji University BEd Admission 2023 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of Shivaji University B.Ed. Admission 2023 is given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of the application form||3rd week of August 2023|
|Last date for application form submission||Last week of August 2023|
|Releasing of Admit card||Last week of August 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||1st week of September 2023|
|Announcement of merit list||1st week of September 2023|
|Confirmed Admission interview||2nd week of September 2023|
|Waiting Admission interview||2nd week of September 2023|
|Closure of the admission process||3rd week of September 2023|
Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In order to get selected for the Shivaji University BEd admission 2023, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below. In case a candidate is found ineligible then he/ she will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the Shivaji University BEd admission 2023.
- The candidate should have passed the 12th class/ HSC or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Please note that the aspirants should have passed the class 12th examination with English, any other second language, and with any four optional subjects.
- It is necessary for the candidate to score at least 49.5% marks at the class 12th level. 44.5% marks are required for the candidates from reserved categories.
Shivaji University BEd 2023 Application Form
The application form for Shivaji University BEd admission 2023 will release in online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. All the necessary details related to the application process are explained below.
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website in order to register themselves.
- During the registration process, applicants are required to provide their basic details.
- Once registered the candidates may sign-in using the login credentials generated at the time of the registration.
- In the next step, candidates have to fill all the required details in the main application form accurately.
- In addition to the details, it is also necessary to upload the scanned images of their photographs, and signature.
- After that, the candidates are required to pay the necessary application fee.
- Finally, the candidates need to take a printout of application form submitted and fee receipt.
- The application form along with the relevant document should reach the university address before the last date.
The application fees for the candidates of different categories are as follows.
- Open Category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Category candidates: Rs. 75/-
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
Shivaji University BEd 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates may download the admit card in online mode through the official website of Shivaji University.
- In order to download the admit card, candidates have to enter their registration details.
- All the candidates need to take a printout of the downloaded admit card and carry it to the examination center.
- Along with the admit card it is also compulsory to carry a valid photo ID proof at the examination center.
- Candidates should keep the admit card safe even after the exam as it might be required during the counseling process.
Shivaji University BEd 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2023 examination is given below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (Pen and paper based examination)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
Subject-wise pattern of the examination
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
Result and Merit list
- The result of Shivaji University BEd exam 2023 will release in online mode through the official website.
- To check the result, candidates have to provide their necessary registration details.
- The information about the subject-wise and total marks secured by the candidates will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Those candidates who will score more than cutoff marks will be invited to participate in the Interview process.
- Upon clearing the interview, applicants will be allotted a seat in the B.Ed. degree program.
The candidates seeking admission need to submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Class 12th/ HSC mark sheets
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Ward of freedom fighter need to attach a certificate of freedom fighter
- Certificate of Individual achievement in Sports/Elocution/Cultural Programme at District or State Level
- Certificate from Civil Surgeon for percentage of physical handicapped
- Certificate from District Rehabilitation officer for project-affected
- Certificate from Tahsildar for earthquake-affected
- Proof as a deserted woman (if applicable)
- ST candidates need to attach a caste validity certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Can I get the application form in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will not be available in offline mode. All the candidates need to fill and submit the application form in online mode.
Question – 2: How many questions will be asked in the entrance test?
Answer: The total number of questions to be asked in the entrance exam is 100.
Question – 3: Do I need to submit the hardcopy of the application form submitted online?
Answer: Yes, all the candidates have to submit a hard of the application form submitted online.
Question – 4: When will the application form submissions of Shivaji University admission 2023 will start?
Answer: It is expected that the application form submission will begin in the month of August 2023.
Question – 5: What are the contact details of Shivaji University?
Answer: The contact details of the university are as follows.
- Director, Board of Examinations and Evaluation, Examination Building, Shivaji University, Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur – 416 004. (Maharashtra – INDIA).
- Phone no: 0231-2609068
- e-mail: [email protected] .ac.in
- Fax: 0231-2690655