Shiv Nadar University PG Admission 2023: Candidates, who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from an institute/University recognized by the State Legislatures or Parliament, can apply for admission into the Shiv Nadar University (SNU), Noida (UP) to pursue PG Courses in their desired subjects.
All the necessary details have been given here about the eligibility criteria, application form and admission process. SNU publishes the notification for admission to various PG courses on its official website. Candidates, who are ambitious to take the admission for the academic session of 2023-24, can get all the information of the admission process here.
Table of Contents
Shiv Nadar University PG Admission Important Dates (tentative)
|Sr.No.||Name of the Events||Date|
|1||The date of Issuing of the Application Forms||To be updated|
|2||Last Date of Submitting the Application Form||To be updated|
|3||Issuing of the Admit Card for Entrance Test||To be updated|
|4||Date of Commencement of the Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|5||Date of the declaration of the result of the Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|6||Last Date of the Completion of the Admission Process||To be updated|
Courses Offered by the University
Candidates can choose the subjects of their choice to pursue the Post Graduate Degree from the various subjects offered by the University. There are various Post Graduate Courses which SNU offers to the candidates and list of all the offered courses have been given below-
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science Mathematics
- Master of Science in Bioinformatics and Cheminformatics
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Science in Economics
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship
Candidates must need to make certain whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not before they apply. Candidates need to have different educational qualification for admission into different courses.
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from an institute/University which must be recognized by The Parliament or State Legislatures. The details of Shiv Nadar University PG admission eligibility criteria for all courses are tabled below:
|Sr. No.||Course’s Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Master of Science (Physics)||A B.A./B.Sc./B.S./B.Tech. Degree in Mathematics/Physics/Science/ Engineering or similar disciplines with overall marks of at least 50% (or equivalent grade). Final year students can apply on the basis of their earlier marks.|
|2||Master of Arts (English)||A candidate should have an undergraduate degree in any discipline from the Humanities and Social Sciences from a recognized university or institution at the time of admission with a minimum aggregate of 55%. Candidates from disciplines other than the Humanities and Social Sciences must have a minimum aggregate of 70% in their undergraduate degree at the time of admission. Third-year B.A. Candidates are also eligible to apply.|
|3||Master of Fine Arts (MFA)||A candidate should have a 3-year or longer undergraduate degree with minimum 50% average in any discipline from a recognized university or institution to be eligible to apply.|
|4||Master of Science (Economics)||Students who have or will have a bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) with at least 55% in aggregate by September 2023 may apply|
Candidates need to have the relevant degree in their graduation level programme to be eligible to apply for the Masters or Post Graduate Programme of other courses mentioned above in the table.
Shiv Nadar University PG Application form: How to Apply?
Candidates can apply thru the Shiv Nadar University PG application form which will be available online on the official website of the University. Here is the detailed information on how to fill and submit the application form.
- Candidates need to go on the official website and then open the link of the application form of their desired course which they want to apply for.
- After opening the application form, candidates need to fill all the required information in the application form such as the name, father’s name, date of birth and previous educational qualification.
- Candidates will also be asked to fill the details of the contact information like their residential/ local address, mobile/phone number and most importantly the email address where all the further information regarding the admission will be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates will have to upload their scanned photo and signature within the application form as according to the format and size provided in the official notification.
- Candidates need to make the payment of the application fee of Rs. 1200 thru the online mode (Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking) before submitting the application form.
- After paying the application fee, candidates will submit the application form.
- University will conduct an entrance examination for the admission in mentioned courses as given above and will also set the minimum qualifying marks.
- Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the entrance examination.
- Candidates, who qualify the entrance examination, may be called for interview before they are given admission in the University.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here